Can i get ranking without Link Building ?

• pntglobal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • pntglobal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

I want to see my site on Google top list. But i also dont want to do link building. Is it possible to get Good ranking and PR without Link Building ?
  • narender123
  • Born
  • Born
  • narender123

Post 3+ Months Ago

:roll: Mate you want fruits without efforts..that's not possible sorry.
  • cyberblue
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

That impossible to get high ranking on the first page of google result If you not have a lot of quality links to your site.

You must have backlink from high pr website too
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

well that's impossible, you have to reap before you can sow
  • T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can I ask why you do not want to link build?
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nope It is not possible to do that, I dont see the issue with link building?
  • attractionwear
  • Born
  • Born
  • attractionwear
  • Loc: Montreal, Qc

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, we've got first place on google without any backlink or link what so ever...within the second month on line...and we're still there.
we're no expert either !

just our experience....
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

but you know guys.. when your site was already indexed..and stop your way on link building and you have a very competitive KW and rank.. if time you leave it and stop doing link building.. still it can be rank in depends on GG update.. promise..
  • red_socks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • red_socks

Post 3+ Months Ago

I beg to disagree potchie, Link Building is really very important when it comes to SEO or if you wanted to be on the top.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

red_socks wrote:
I beg to disagree potchie, Link Building is really very important when it comes to SEO or if you wanted to be on the top.

let me clear to you.. i didnt say that link building isnt important.. i tried this on my blog.. iam not updating nor do a link build with it.. for a 2months still its on the first page.. this is the reason i came to that theory.. having the best KW is the best..
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes! backlinks are important. Search engines judge the content and backlinks for a website and then, make it in the search engines for the particular keywords / phrase.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

potchie wrote:
red_socks wrote:

let me clear to you.. i didnt say that link building isnt important.. i tried this on my blog.. iam not updating nor do a link build with it.. for a 2months still its on the first page.. this is the reason i came to that theory.. having the best KW is the best..

you got a point there because i tried it on my first blog. i didnt do anything for a week or so and yet it is still got its same ranking i believe it is because of the links i got from my past link building and traffic wise, i still got the same results as the rankings
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is impossible that you can have a better ranking and PR if you don't build any links on your site.
  • vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

well its a big debate here since potchie said that ha has no backlinks and is on Googles top rankins, well may be he has spoofed his site and got all the benfits.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont think potchie will say such things without basis, she says that because its proven and tested
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

But it's really hard to rank a site without any backlinks on it. If she have any basis then share to us.
  • Loz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: All over the place

Post 3+ Months Ago

ROTFLMAO.. sorry guys, but for those of you out there who say it's impossible to get on the top page or cover the entire first page of google for keywords with no backlinks, is not true.

Of course you can, very simple. I've already done it a long time ago, and now working on software to automate the process.

All the best

Loz
  • Swirl Media Solution
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Swirl Media Solution

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its Not Possible.........
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

pntglobal wrote:
Hi

I want to see my site on Google top list. But i also dont want to do link building. Is it possible to get Good ranking and PR without Link Building ?

I will just say-"NO" even you an not get indexed in google until you have a few links so ranking is far far away my dear..........
  • jnrcorps
  • jnrcorps

Post 3+ Months Ago

well you learn alot here... it's great if potchie has got a good pr in google and he/she is on the front page. But no one knows what his/her keywords are it could be THREE LEGGED RUNNER Which i guess has not got a lot of competion i am quite shocked that people was saying it can't be done.

Thats just my point - very interesting thread
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

erikko wrote:
i dont think potchie will say such things without basis, she says that because its proven and tested

well i got her point here..

once that the site is said to be an established one and well-optimized, then it can still rank when link building suddenly stop.

but if the site is still on hook - just starting, then you just can't ignore link building coz it's the most important method in here to be visible on search engines
  • Loz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

OMG, it's amazing how many people STILL think that it's impossible to get on the first page of google without any backlinking.

I guess people haven't heard of onpage optimization and internal theme vector internal linking structures.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

that's exactly what i mean onpage optimization works
  • Loz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's not what you said in your other post stating that it's impossible to rank without backlinking.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is impossible to have a page rank without a link building because it was based on the inbound links for a site.

pntglobal wrote:
Hi

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 25 posts