i can't see google adsense

• mista-two-k
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mista-two-k

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, can anyone tell me why i cannot view google adsense? i tried FF, IE and safari but on all of them it doesn't show. i remember i once installed an extension for firefox to disables them, but i removed it already. any ideas?

oh and by the way, i was browsing this forum and i came across a thread that deals with getting banned from adsense. there it was written

Quote:
The reason why banned from google

1. Never hide text with the same colour as the background, Google is too smart for that

2. Duplicate content

Point number 2 shocked me as my page is still under construction and i've got a lot of pages where the content is just 'lorem ipsum'
does it matter or should i just leave the page blank?

thanks in advance
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't use actual Adsense on "lorem ipsum" pages, there's no content for Adsense to relate to so it draws a blank.

I've found myself taking screenshots of the Adsense units which will be used & using them in place of actual Adsense code for pages in the "lorem ipsum" stage.

Just save any random page to your desktop & load it with an Adsense unit in place, then take a screenshot of it & cut the unit out using GIMP, Photoshop, Fireworks, or even MS-Paint.
  • mista-two-k
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mista-two-k

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the reply, but it will be replaced with the actual text soon. just im wondering if this could lead to banishment?

and what about viewing the adsense problem?

thanks
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you click them while you're testing, banishment, though an accidental click or two out of 10,000 impressions isn't going to get you banished.
If you just view them while testing, likely no banishment, but it's not helping your CTR at all if you make a habbit of it.

So, you can't see Adsense on any sites, not even sites other than yours ?
  • mista-two-k
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mista-two-k

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks again for replying, yeah, on all pages i cant see google adsense, not just mine.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

What happens when you try to access
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js
  • mista-two-k
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mista-two-k

Post 3+ Months Ago

it says:

Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at pagead2.googlesyndication.com.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

iam using adsense too, but sorry i cant understand what your problem really is.. know what, before.. my account establish it takes weeks before it was activated.
  • mista-two-k
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • mista-two-k

Post 3+ Months Ago

no no, i mean i cant see google adsense on ANY page. if ozzu uses them, i cant see them. i remember i once installed a plugin for firefox to disable them, but i removed that plugin. however, i still cant view them..

i also tried IE and opera. on both cant view them too. do u know what the problem might be?
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh i see, i cant help you with that. i never encounter your problem. dont worry ill try to find help with my friend..
  • P.T. Yevgeniy
  • P.T. Yevgeniy
  • Loc: Rotterdam, NL

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
Don't use actual Adsense on "lorem ipsum" pages, there's no content for Adsense to relate to so it draws a blank.

I do not find that to be true. Adsense are mostly build up from the domain or other full URL.. as I found out developing my website :Adsense Preview

It does not matter what the content is of the page. More important is the URL...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts