Changing Title and description

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I want your opinions regarding to directory submission and link building. I want to know that while submitting a site to large number of directories should we change site's title or description or have the same title and description while submitting a site to many directories and also while exhanging links with other sites should we change title or description of our site? Please share your opinions.....

Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• gartar
  • Born
  • Born
  • gartar

Post 3+ Months Ago

When you submit to different directories always change your title and description, because it is more natural, but keep the keywords in it.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

gartar wrote:
When you submit to different directories always change your title and description, because it is more natural, but keep the keywords in it.

but dont over stuffed..
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, choose different but relevant title and description in doing directories submissions and in other link building processes. It will give you more chances to get on more keywords (which have been used in Title) while submitting your site in directories.

And Yes! over stuffing is always bad.
  • webmindz24
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • webmindz24

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea.. Alwayas try to change Title and Description while submiiting to directories or when linking to other sites.. Use different keywords in Title you wish to have your website optimized and a add small good description with related keywords..
  • HIDE
  • HIDE

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yaa i am agree from all of you..
We should change the title and description of our web site or blog to create a high traffic in the internet world ...
but title and the description should be meaningful..
Because the searching with a particular keyword depends on all these...
so title have a great importance for the searching of a particular information...........
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Choose different title and description for directory submission.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

gartar wrote:

impossible, are you sure you know what the real benefit of directory submission??
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Using different titles and descriptions can be good but paying attention to creating them in a natural way is also important.

For example, not adding too many keywords to them is recommended.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also agree that changing title and description of you site in submitting to web directories is a good strategy to target more keywords for your site, most especially if the site offers wide services and products.
  • luxscold
  • luxscold

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've use only automatic directory submitting procedures. they a fast and generally reliable.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Changing the title and description helps you target different KWs.. that way, chances are high to be visible on SERPs with your KWs
  • casey_brand

Post 3+ Months Ago

relevant still the best and effective in this aspect of SEO
  • Jen0608
  • Born
  • Born
  • Jen0608

Post 3+ Months Ago

coolslko wrote:
Hi,

I want your opinions regarding to directory submission and link building. I want to know that while submitting a site to large number of directories should we change site's title or description or have the same title and description while submitting a site to many directories and also while exhanging links with other sites should we change title or description of our site? Please share your opinions.....

Thanks in advance.

It depends on the keywords. If you don't see good results with your targeted keywords then better to change it with good keywords. Also when targeting a keywords it's better to use different variations of your targeted keywords.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts