Voting Chart

Total votes : 8

Are click exchange communities safe and profitable

•  
    yes
  •  
    No

Do click exchange communities realy exists.?

• vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I read an article on a site talking about a network of click exchangers. Do click exchange communities really exists where there is mutual understanding between the members doing click exchange.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

I read about this so called "Click Exchange" program...And as I find out the logic is more like this "If you visit my site, I'll visit yours"...I think this is not reliable, yes you gain traffic and so they are...but after all the exchange there is no next...And besides we need a good visitors in our site someone who do something and not just dropping by with a single click...
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup, it's already existing and runs for a couple of years now, but for me this is not advisable because this is cheating and will not produce quality traffic.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Absolutely it will not give quality traffic...just quantity I guess...
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

This methods are used by some BH Seo's that are trying to improve their site SERP's faster but google knows about it already and they are doing some actions for it!
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

skysoldier wrote:
This methods are used by some BH Seo's that are trying to improve their site SERP's faster but google knows about it already and they are doing some actions for it!

So its considered a bad technique now?
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:

It depends on the clients purpose or request but you said it yourself that it's only quantity but not Quality!

And I think it will be better to SEO's like us to work harder to produce a quantity of traffic with quality ! he he
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

skysoldier wrote:

And I think it will be better to SEO's like us to work harder to produce a quantity of traffic with quality ! he he

I agree with skysoldier, we need to work hard and have perseverance in the things we do in SEO. But for me click exchange communities really exists but does not give organic result for the site.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

skysoldier wrote:
psyche wrote:

It depends on the clients purpose or request but you said it yourself that it's only quantity but not Quality!

Ok...I find some article regarding Click Exchange program...Maybe this article can explain some of our inquiries about this manner...
  • vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

What the F**k I just got banned on 19 Feb and had $107 in my account. This was my first pay I had to receive I had entered my PIN. This sucks any other PPC programs other than Adsense. I heard about cliksor but dont know much. Does it pay like Adsense or Higher?

Does anyone know if I will receive my pay.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen many out there in ORKUT too but its just time waste, nothing more than it.
  • angilina
  • angilina
  • Loc: www.a1newspapers.com/

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, Click exchange communities exists. But what they do is illegal
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

vjjohnson04 wrote:
What the F**k I just got banned on 19 Feb and had $107 in my account. This was my first pay I had to receive I had entered my PIN. This sucks any other PPC programs other than Adsense. I heard about cliksor but dont know much. Does it pay like Adsense or Higher?

Does anyone know if I will receive my pay.

OOps...I don't think this post is for this thread...some kind of off topic sir/madam...just reminding...
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to love the irony of someone who asks a question like that getting banned about a week later. It's even funnier when you look at the results of the poll at the time.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts