E-digg.com: Google Backlinks and Page Rank Relationship

• Sandy-E-digg-SEO
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear All Friends,

Here I am discussing a genuine and relevant problem which will resolve most of the optimizers confusion including me also. I do not understand the relationship between Google backlinks and its allotted PR for different website.

My website has shown 7 backlinks when you put "link:www(dot)e-digg(dot)com" in Google search bar but there is only PR-0 allotted by Google for my website home page. While I checked many websites which have only 2-3 backlinks and Google allotted them with PR-1 or 2. I want to know my website faults so that I could improve my website PR.

I have done only ethical SEO for E-digg(dot)com and on most of our keywords it is coming on top 10 Google search results but the PR is only 0. Please advice me to resolve the problem with my website. It is not only the problem with my website but there are uncounted number of websites facing the same problem. Please suggest a effective solution. It will help many other optimizers too.

Looking for your positive and solvable response.
Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards.....
Sandy - Webmaster
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• seo-raj
  • Born
  • Born
  • seo-raj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sandy-E-digg-SEO wrote:

My website has shown 7 backlinks when you put "link:www(dot)e-digg(dot)com" in Google search bar but there is only PR-0 allotted by Google for my website home page. While I checked many websites which have only 2-3 backlinks and Google allotted them with PR-1 or 2. I want to know my website faults so that I could improve my website PR.

Sandy - Webmaster

Hi all,

As I have seen to your website backlinks it contains most of your website links other than any other relative link. It is a big factor that your website is not getting PR while it is having 7 backlinks already. Try to improve your external links which are not seeing in this case.

I hope it will help you definitely. Thanks.
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi raj,

Thanks for your reply. I know that my backlinks include 4 internal links out of 7 total links, but I am not responsible for it. I simply do ethical seo for E-digg. Please can you help me out that how can I increase my external backlinks and minimize my own website internal links? Becoz I naver promote my internal links in google to submit it as a backlink.

Please advice me that how can I manage it. Your reply will be appreciable. Thanks in advance.....

Sandy - Webmaster
E-digg
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm very sorry to ask the really stupid but obvious question. And I'm sorry if it sounds blunt and rude, but...

"Why does someone like you who touts an expert SEO business even have to ask a question like this?"

You should be seriously embarrassed to even own that website much less advertise you own it.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
And I'm sorry if it sounds blunt and rude, but...

No need to be sorry - it's a good question. I'm curious as well.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

It probably doesn't help that they are competing with http://www.edigg.com/ which has been around since 1999
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
It probably doesn't help that they are competing with edigg which has been around since 1999

Hi,

I really don't think so that how can it will affect E-digg PR while it has backlinks as well and IP address is also different. One more thing I want to clarify here that I am simply an optimizer and do my work ethically. So, I only want to know here that why my website is not having PR while it has appropriate backlinks in comparison to other similar websites.

Please advice if you can help in any sense. Thanks.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

have you typed e-digg into google, yahoo and bing search engine? bing gives you the most favorable result.
  • seo-raj
  • Born
  • Born
  • seo-raj

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Sandy,

If you check your website E-digg record on Alexa then it is showing "No data" under heading "Online Since ?" ..... WHY?

Is there any problem with your domain record? These questions are more important in PR concern......
Thanks.
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO
  • Born
  • Born
  • Sandy-E-digg-SEO

Post 3+ Months Ago

seo-raj wrote:
Hi Sandy,

If you check your website E-digg record on Alexa then it is showing "No data" under heading "Online Since ?" ..... WHY?

Is there any problem with your domain record? These questions are more important in PR concern......
Thanks.

Dear Raj,

I don't think that it is a issue for my website PR because I have chacked so many website records on Alexa. For some websites it is showing "Online Data" but it is not clear that on what basis it is doing like this.

Earlier E-digg was an expired domain when I register for it. May be it will be one of the reason..... What you think?

Thanks.
Sandy
E-digg

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts