Directories Worth Submitting To

• DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering what directories you think are worth submitting to that you have to pay for. I think BlueFind is worth it if your getting on a category linked on the homepage (those categories are PR 7). Plus it is only $40 compared to the $299 for yahoo. What other non-free directories are worth submitting to?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• eCommando
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • eCommando
  • Loc: California, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why don't you check out my directory. I also submitted to bluefind - initially I was on a PR7 page, but as more and more people submitted to my category my site moved into a subcategory page.
  • DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, I don't really sell anything on my website. Am I still eligible to be listed in your directory?
  • discountdomains
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • discountdomains
  • Loc: Telford UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Business Directory and Smaller Business Directory, both are free as is General Directory
  • cyberax
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

IMHO The best way to find quality directries is to through DMOZ or Yahoo Directory

For eg. you looking for hosting directories :

Search Hosting Directory and will list around 250 such directory URLs

I hope this helps...

Regards,
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

DavyDuke17 wrote:
I was wondering what directories you think are worth submitting to that you have to pay for. I think BlueFind is worth it if your getting on a category linked on the homepage (those categories are PR 7). Plus it is only $40 compared to the $299 for yahoo. What other non-free directories are worth submitting to?

Well the Yahoo Directory usually gets you put into different country Yahoo Directories. I usually get about 5 backlinks from one Yahoo submission. Also, a Yahoo Directory listing will possibly get you top positioning in Yahoo Search.
  • darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: London (via the rest of the world)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those Ninja Monkeys, They are whacky
  • dprichard
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Clearwater Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

cyberax wrote:
IMHO The best way to find quality directries is to through DMOZ or Yahoo Directory

For eg. you looking for hosting directories :

Search Hosting Directory and will list around 250 such directory URLs

I hope this helps...

Regards,

Thanks for the advice. I never thought of that before. Do you just do directorys or do you do searches for link exchanges also?
  • DavyDuke17
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • DavyDuke17

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of the sister sites that the dmoz.org has on the bottom of the page, which I haven't noticed until now, looks like a great directory (open-site.org). PR 9 homepage with very sparce listings, they would pass alot of PR. Does anyone have other information on this directory? It is open source like the DMOZ as well, and it has Copyright © 2002 - 2004 , so it isn't new...
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I remember looking at this site awhile back. It is not a directory where you can submit your site so there is nothing to help you. They do have a link for related web sites, but it takes you to the DMOZ category.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts