Earn money with adsense?

• yourpark.net
  • yourpark.net

Post 3+ Months Ago

does anybody earn over 10000 dolars from adsense?
  • sezerb
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sezerb

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure alot of people do but they won't be putting their hands up
  • ablaye
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ablaye

Post 3+ Months Ago

yourpark.net wrote:
does anybody earn over 10000 dolars from adsense?

Is that $10,000 a month, a year or forever?

So far, I am earning less than $1.00 a day on adsense :(
  • Nikolas
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Nikolas
  • Loc: Greece

Post 3+ Months Ago

What's the point of this thread?

Of course there are many people earn that money and much more.
  • yesgonow
  • yesgonow

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure there are people becoming rich from it, but don't expect them to tell you. So far I've earned about $0.00 from adsense :P
  • champkris
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • champkris

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sure too people do earn that amount but so far... I make $1-$2 /day. (It's not my site.. it's my friend's site). He isn't updating it any more but luckily it has 200+ uip /day so I asked him if I could try adsense on, he said yet.. hehe

I think I have to find out more of this type of friend :)
  • musicsmysoul
  • Born
  • Born
  • musicsmysoul

Post 3+ Months Ago

Personally, I do know of someone who does make over $1000 a month off of Adsense. But it requires a lot more hard work and effort than you think. I think Adsense is awesome and pretty fun to work with.. but others may feel that its just too much work for too little money.
  • nickybangkok
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

i make around 200$ a month thats it.
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am earn average $45 per month. I have shope at my town. Therefore i chose net business as a part time job ( just 2 hour a day). I want to earn more than $200 per month.
  • Commchex
  • Commchex

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your better off going with an advertising network that features banner ads exclusively, or going with someone like adbright where people bid on your ads. Adsense takes to long and too much effort to make anything off.
  • sroberts
  • sroberts

Post 3+ Months Ago

I only made $100 last month.
  • wfhnow
  • wfhnow
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is a guy name called Markus who claims to make $10,000/day with adsense with his free dating site http://www.PlentyOfFish.com , a free dating site.. That a huge figure to swallow

you can read his interview here

http://www.webpublishingblog.com/exclus ... -frind.htm

he claims to get over 14-15 million pageviews a day
  • wfhnow
  • wfhnow
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Also you can click the link below to search engine watch he posted his adsense check of 6 figures in one month WOW...
I should be there in all about 20 years :shock:

http://forums.searchenginewatch.com/sho ... ge=2&pp=20
  • pedrotuga
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Commchex wrote:
Your better off going with an advertising network that features banner ads exclusively, or going with someone like adbright where people bid on your ads. Adsense takes to long and too much effort to make anything off.

Can you tell me about ad network featuring only banners ppc?
I siged for adbrite banners but that will take like a month.
  • tagecho
  • tagecho

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any one told me please how can i promote my websit for free or get more page rank. bankok thailand.
  • Ganceann
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Ganceann

Post 3+ Months Ago

tagecho wrote:
Any one told me please how can i promote my websit for free or get more page rank. bankok thailand.

Find as many relevant directories as possible and submit it to them ... there are 1000s of directories but only submit to relevant ones.

Find relevant article websites relating to your website content and submit articles - they usually give an inbound link to your site which will help get search engines to index your site.

Do some on-page SEO working wit layout so that it is easily read by search engines but also makes sense to people as well... internal link structure can help better coverage of pages that are further away from the root folder.

Keep adding fresh content wherever possible to encourage visitors to return.
  • Diet101
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes it is very possible, I myself made 140$ in one day couple of months ago, but my site was on fire back then, making money with Adsense is not easy, I’ve been using it for two years now, and I have done lot of studies and readings and tests, the only way to reach 5 digits a month is with lot of work.
  • funlounge
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • funlounge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depends if your site is related to high-paying keywords or not...

I have a carsrelated site which
gives 40 to 70 cents per click, while my celebrities central site was around 1 or 2 cents per click, I had to convert to clicksor...
  • funlounge
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • funlounge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Depends if your site is related to high-paying keywords or not...

I have a carsrelated site which
gives 40 to 70 cents per click, while my celebrities central site was around 1 or 2 cents per click, I had to convert to clicksor...
  • firyace
  • firyace

Post 3+ Months Ago

I got a question, recently I have joined the program and found that some money that I earned from 1000 impressions are not shown on the total earnings, clicks are visible though.

What is the problem?
  • goldox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • goldox

Post 3+ Months Ago

I earned $100 in the first month, and now is $50 per month.
  • linkdealer
  • Born
  • Born
  • linkdealer
  • Loc: Russia

Post 3+ Months Ago

So. I think basic mathematic of AdSense is - 1 site - 30-100 USD, 100 sites - 3000-10000 USD. You want total profit 1000000 USD/month? I can give you calculator :)) So, last month i have totaly 3600 USD from Google, but not more than 40 USD per site... And rule number 2: one site with incoming people 2000 each day earn not more than 10 site with a 200 people each day. 10 site (200 people) = 3 site (2000 people). I dont now why, but this is my own expirience. And it very intresting for me - how much pay AdSense for click in site (english txt) about travel and culinary?
  • absolutes
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Since it is related I don't want to start a new thread...

My issue is this:
I need evidence I can take to the bank (literally) that AdSense can make a certain amount of money. Obviously, I'm well aware that content type, content quality, SEO, keyword value, CTR etc are so unpredictable and various that the income generated by any site is going to be particular to that site and its creator/manager. How can I convince a skeptical audience that given x hours per week for construction, copywriting and upkeep, and y weeks of time to be found with search, z number of sites can generate enough revenue to cover expenses? Take as a given that I'm pretty good, but not great. Any suggestions? Is there a site somewhere with this kind of statistic?
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Making money with Adsense is just like creating a sucessful business online. It takes a lot of work and time.

I have been using Adsense since April 05 and now make close to 4k per month.
  • absolutes
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

well, i've decided the only way to prove it is to do it, so it's another few months of beans for me!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 25 posts