Expert in SEO ?

• Malikwaqas
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Malikwaqas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello guys < I want to run a SEO company so I should have to be expert in it ..Please tell me how I can be expert in SEO ? Advise and suggestions will be welcomed...thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• bin
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Read about SEO, search from internet, regularly read through the SEO forums...I think this should help.
  • manipal
  • Born
  • Born
  • manipal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow!

You have too much to read & go through, also try to do private seo for your websites before you actually launch your company.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check the following points -

Search engine optimization (SEO) is all about research, knowledge and implement. So, first of all, he should have a keen knowledge about the current topics and search engine algorithm updates. A SEO having better research approach can only make your website rank on search engines with good placements.

You should be capable of doing on any kind of website - html, asp, aspx, php etc. You should know how to tackle with all kinds of websites, whether it is HTML or a Dynamic site.

You should know all brilliant techniques used to increase traffic and visitors to a websites from search engines and other sources.

You should have knowledge and understanding about all essential SEO Tools used in website analysis and progress tracking like Google Analytics, WordTracker, etc.

So, learn more, participate in more forums...
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Malikwaqas wrote:
Hello guys < I want to run a SEO company so I should have to be expert in it ..Please tell me how I can be expert in SEO ? Advise and suggestions will be welcomed...thanks

I'm sorry, but are you kidding? Doesn't the fact that you have to ask that kind of question indicate that you shouldn't be getting into this kind of business in the first place?
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
I'm sorry, but are you kidding? Doesn't the fact that you have to ask that kind of question indicate that you shouldn't be getting into this kind of business in the first place?

Could not have put it better...
  • UVBoy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: London, Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The best thing you can do is take one of your own websites and attempt to dominate a small selection of keywords. Through this process engage with existing SEO "experts" and firms, participate in forums and do everything you can to win with your own site.

At the end of this process you'll be much closer to being the expert you strive to be.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts