Find the Best Keywords

• mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It would be a waste of your time to optimize your website for keywords that are not even being searched for. Therefore you should invest some energy into finding the best keywords. There are several SEO tools available on the Internet to help you find the best keywords.

Tip: Don't be deceived by organizations that require you to register first.

The two most popular resources are WordTracker and KeywordDiscovery.com.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• pinnacle1
  • Born
  • Born
  • pinnacle1

Post 3+ Months Ago

The first important thing in seo is finding right keyword because whenever visitors searches for a particular term they type a keyword in search engines like Google, yahoo etc. For finding right keyword check theme of your site, make a list of your competitors then go to http://www.adwords.google.com , use its free keyword tool. Make list of your competitors keywords and select keywords that are having high search volume. Now use these keywords in your title, description and URL
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always do keyword research and observe the trends, I target keywords with high daily word searches but low competition.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes! Google adword keyword research tool is also the best option to select the targeted keywords.
  • thomas_09
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • thomas_09

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

First I prefer to go with long tail and less competitive keywords and after getting good ranking on it, I focus on high competitive keywords
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

That would be the right strategy to make your site stable and strong in search engine rankings.
  • meanne2007
  • meanne2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Target a keyword that is competitive in the market.
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try not to target keyword phrases that are too competitive and If there are unusual words associated with your content that you think people might search for, or misspellings, include them sparingly.
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Has wordtracker becomes a paid site.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always go one step further than just keyword research. Of course you can use tools out there to find what other people search for, by why spend hours and hours optimizing and building up positioning for searched terms when you don't even know if they are the best keywords for your site.

I always first do the keyword research (using Spyfu to help with competitors) but then i test the keywords in Google Adwords. I want to see which keywords/ads convert well for my site. This tied in with keywords that are search heavily show me the way to optimization and seo for the site.
  • devinese23
  • Born
  • Born
  • devinese23
  • Loc: japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was looking for a set of keywords to be used in a new
up site. I was wondering how am I be able to know if the
keywords I'm using will be in a good shape for that particular
site. I look for the competitors keywords and then afterwards
look for the suggestion in google adwords.

The question is am I going to focus on volume of searches
to be used in the meta title,tags and description?
  • ccdoshi
  • Born
  • Born
  • ccdoshi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can You Suggest Me Guys How Can I Search Keywords In Advance Way For Any Niche, I Search Keywords Via seobook and so many tools but now i want to know about adv.search....
  • hjsh7766
  • hjsh7766
  • Loc: Putian,Fujian,China

Post 3+ Months Ago

try it "www.google.com/trends". :mrgreen:
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Going for long tail keywords is actually a waste of time if nobody actually use them.
  • Jennysmith
  • Jennysmith
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup i agree I have used wordtracker and it is simply the best. WordTracker can tell you exactly which terms your customers are using to find the products or services you offer when they use search engines.
  • reshma
  • Born
  • Born
  • reshma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wordtracker is paid is there any free services available
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

One recommended technique, especially for the very newly built websites could be like avoiding the first keywords as the main ones to target because this would be very complex. The longer terms could be better for the beginning stages.
  • batterycharger
  • Born
  • Born
  • batterycharger

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the http://www.adwords.google.com is not best, it can not give us the correct keywords. I do not find the best keyword for my battery charger, for example.
  • asifinfomist
  • asifinfomist
  • Loc: Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for helping in searching keywords.
  • Richard24
  • Born
  • Born
  • Richard24

Post 3+ Months Ago

KeywordSpy is the Leader in Keyword Research Technology and Competitive Intelligence to search engine advertisers.

Its proprietary technology tracks all search advertising activity in any given industry, empowering companies and individuals with marketing analytics, PPC, SEO and Affiliate intelligence, competitors’ keywords, advertisement copies, and other valuable information needed for advertisers to gain tremendous increase in their ROI.
  • butchoy
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use wordtracker.
  • searchlight
  • Born
  • Born
  • searchlight

Post 3+ Months Ago

The google keyword tool itself is the top tool amongst the other ones
but how would one decide even after choosing the best keywords and not able to get the clicks to his website
  • Vatson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

wordtracker and adwords. These two services make it possible to choose keywords for interesting topic for your site. I dont know, but still better than anything I dont Founded.
  • jonbmx3
  • Loc: Marietta, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Has anyone ever tried the Google Search Based Keyword Tool - http://www.google.com/sktool/# - for their keyword research process? I used it a long time ago for some research and didn't really find it useful. However, it was better for me to use than the Adwords tool.

Thoughts?
  • BellaMadison
  • Born
  • Born
  • BellaMadison

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Going for long tail keywords is actually a waste of time if nobody actually use them.

may be I am not right but as a common google user I sometimes search for really long phrases to have the best answer :wink:
  • Nathaniel
  • Born
  • Born
  • Nathaniel

Post 3+ Months Ago

BellaMadison wrote:
Quote:

may be I am not right but as a common google user I sometimes search for really long phrases to have the best answer :wink:

you may not the "best answer" with long sentences,,, just vice versa! you'll have it when you search for the short,but exact phrase
  • Doctor-tree
  • Doctor-tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

i prefer seobook keyword research tool and google adwords for finding the best keywords with its density
  • mcgee
  • Born
  • Born
  • mcgee

Post 3+ Months Ago

You may try SEMRush and SeoPivot. There are some free tariffs also but with small limits. And also one trick, the same as i did - i wrote to their support and asked to give me a chance to try their service for a couple of weeks, and no problem, i use it for free
  • David_bc
  • Born
  • Born
  • David_bc
  • Loc: España

Post 3+ Months Ago

A known system for keywords to find a Spanish-speaking market?
I have been trying wordtracker following the tips in your course Berezosky Alex Gana Dinero while sleeping and, after finding the results very strange, I have spoken directly with the service technician wordtracker and I explained that this system only works with the U.S. and UK. As I seek words to the Spanish-speaking market, this program I Sirba.
thanks

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 29 posts