Get my site on the TOP Page on the Search ENGINES!

• hardline
  • Born
  • Born
  • hardline

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a new website coming out and I have hired an internet marketing company to do the site, build content, and hopefully bring it to the top page of the search engines. The site is a wheel and tire company, we will be advertising in magazines, etc, but out main focus will be the internet advertising. What ways are there to put the site to the top?
If anyone can help we can maybe work out a deal....

Please help me here...

Chris
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck with your new site ...

There are literally hundreds of factors used to determine search engine rankings. The best way to learn is to read about them here. :)

:?: You planning to ship tires all over the country? Shipping costs would certainly be a deal breaker. :lol:
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

rtchar wrote:
:?: You planning to ship tires all over the country? Shipping costs would certainly be a deal breaker. :lol:

Not really,
I live in Florida, 9/10 times when someone has wheels nobody in the area has seen before they have been shipped from California :wink:
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

wheel and tire company? i do not think any competition on those keywords so you can easily rank with pr4 maybe with pr3.
Find a site that could provide/hire you a pr6+ backlinks and wait for the next update .
There is nothing you could do more quickly than that.
Also you do not need some optimise skills for it, just be sure that the backlink and your title have the keywords that you need!
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
You planning to ship tires all over the country?

Don't get me wrong I would never criticize your company or vision. :oops:

I was just thinking back to the good old days of the Internet bubble. You remember the guys who were going to get rich shipping cat litter all over the country? Seems to me they even bought a Super Bowl commercial. :lol:

I was not referring to the wheels ... I have seen some pretty striking ones myself from time to time... and they are not available in MY area.

I was thinking about how competitive rubber tire sales can be. But, I also assumed you thought of that too! :wink:
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Best to get your advertising compaign sorted out first.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts