Get your site indexed by Search engines

• sinned
  • Born
  • Born
  • sinned

Post 3+ Months Ago

As i understand it, you will never get your site indexed if it isn't linked from another, allready indexed site.
And the more sites that link to your page, the more frequently it will be re-indexed and the higher it will rank in the search engines.
If the links are relevant it will rank higher but even if it isn't relevant it will help alot. Specially in indexing your site.

After understanding this i tried to find some good link share program but i couldn't find any that fit me.

So, i have made this page today: http://linkspider.failure.se

Its a free service, no sign up, no registration. Just paste some code into your page and your site will be linked on multiple pages.

Please have a look on it and share your thoughts.
And, of course, feel free to use it..

/Dennis
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm... I'm going to have to disagree.

I registered a few domain names a couple of months ago. Threw up a blank index page, and did nothing else.

All three domains were indexed within a couple of days. Took me by surprise, actually.
  • sinned
  • Born
  • Born
  • sinned

Post 3+ Months Ago

spork wrote:
Hmm... I'm going to have to disagree.

I registered a few domain names a couple of months ago. Threw up a blank index page, and did nothing else.

All three domains were indexed within a couple of days. Took me by surprise, actually.

Then i guess you where lucky?
I also had three domains, posted them to all kinds of search engines but only the one that i had a couple of external links to was indexed.

I would like to have some input from all of u pro's out there. Is this idea a waste of time? Or do you think any one will use it?
Maybe i should add category (and maybe sub category..) as variables to make the links more relevant to the site?
Please let me know what u think..
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

sinned wrote:
As i understand it, you will never get your site indexed if it isn't linked from another, allready indexed site.
And the more sites that link to your page, the more frequently it will be re-indexed and the higher it will rank in the search engines.
If the links are relevant it will rank higher but even if it isn't relevant it will help alot. Specially in indexing your site.

After understanding this i tried to find some good link share program but i couldn't find any that fit me.

So, i have made this page today: http://linkspider.failure.se

Its a free service, no sign up, no registration. Just paste some code into your page and your site will be linked on multiple pages.

Please have a look on it and share your thoughts.
And, of course, feel free to use it..

/Dennis

Sounds good.......but XML sitempap does better to me, may sites and pages often get index by google frequently and i haven't faced any problem in indexing for my sites.....may be I use it in future........anyway thanks for sharing.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts