Getting page rank up?

• oskillzzo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • oskillzzo

Post 3+ Months Ago

right now, i dont even show up on search engines. i did a couple engine submissions but still nothing. i was wondering how i could effectively get my page rank up

http://www.onlygoodanimes.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do all off-page optimization tactics for ranking your website in search engines. Directory submission, article submission, press releases, social bookmarking, link exchanging and classified sites. Do all these manually for better and stable rankings.
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get quality of incoming links and create unique content, are the first that spring to mind. More content (as long as it's good) increases your chances of appearing in searches.
Then do other link building techniques such as:

* Forum participation - to high PR & frequently crawled sites (your signature with relevant keywords)
* Article Marketing - submit to high PR directories, could also serve as link baits
* Directory Submissions - targeted links at high PR directories
* Blog participation - to high PR & frequently crawled sites
* Link Exchange - with relevant and authority sites
* Link Baits - for organic linking
* Social Bookmarking
* Press Releases
  • Pof
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Pof

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that the main task to reach this goal is: get more relevant back links from well traficated web sites.
  • saxena
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • saxena
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

you have very few backlinks ,u need to make more of these.
  • meanne2007
  • meanne2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Link to a site that has quality link.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, link your website to other websites that have higher traffic, quality, pagerank, inbound link counts and more. Statistical search engines help this process immediately.
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

You may do some research about the keywords you're using, and then link build it using / abusing web 2.0 (article submission, networking, etc)
  • jasonlove83
  • jasonlove83

Post 3+ Months Ago

To upgrade the page rank get as many as possible backlinks for the webpage and it would be nice if the backlinks are quality backlinks coming from page with high page rank.
Thanks
Jason Love
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

in addition, try 2 way link exchange with sites that is relevant to the theme of your site.
  • anujlko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anujlko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search engine uses a variety of methods to determine which sites displayed on first page in the results. There are a few things you can do to improve your positioning.
Increase the number of backlinks of your website using keywords as anchor Text.
Some of the most common ways to build backlinks are:
Directory submissions, Forum Participation (forum signs), Blog Commenting, Social Bookmarking and Networking sites, Link Exchanges with relevant sites, Article Marketing Etc...
  • linkdor
  • Born
  • Born
  • linkdor

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest not to submit to search engines, in about 3 months your site will be found by the majority of them, starting by google. Also submit your sitemaps to google, yahoo and whatever other SE permits it.
  • pntglobal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • pntglobal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Submit your sitemap to top search engienes then start offsite seo techniques like
Forums
Blogs
Social Bookmarking & Networking sites
Link Building
One way links
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pagerank is not calculated through SE submission but calculated through backlinks. You need to get more backlinks.
  • nneejjcc
  • Born
  • Born
  • nneejjcc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Somebody with good pagerank needs to link you and you'll be on google in couple of days. Otherwise you will wait for months.
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your website only has 894 backlinks. I am not sure how this stacks up to your competition. Your website has only been online since 2008-07-26 you need to give more time for google to crawl your site/content/ and inbound links.

Your domain name is only registered for 1 year? I believe that is frowned upon in the algo (not sure on this one). Get a blog, post articles with anchor text back to your website for targeted traffic. There are plenty of other good advice in the posts above also. Good luck.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Get a blog, post articles with anchor text back to your website for targeted traffic.

I agree on your opinion. Blog can help your site to be crawled by spiders.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts