Goal:$500/month from Adsense,need help

• huangweiqiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • huangweiqiu

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am new to adsense,my goal is earn $500/month.
In order to fullfill that goal,I am building more 5 websites (I only have a blog now).but what the biggest problem I face is that I don't know how to get ligal&useful contents/articles for those websites.You know,I can write by myself for a blog,but I really no more energy to write for 5 websites.I believe those guru won't write all by self as well.

Please could anyone give me some advices

thanks in advance. :)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

First do efforts on these websites then think about making money from it.
  • huangweiqiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • huangweiqiu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Himalayan wrote:
First do efforts on these websites then think about making money from it.

thanks,I know,but as I said the main problem is I don't how to get legal and useful content/article for the websites...
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can hire a freelance writer or ask a copywriter friend to do the job for you... but you have to pay him/her for every article he/she wrote, you make a bargain,
  • xxmastermindxx
  • Born
  • Born
  • xxmastermindxx

Post 3+ Months Ago

5 Website oMg
Better To Stay With Maximum 3 Websites Thats Easy And Better Way Coz You Can mantain 3 Websites Easily Day by Day And It Will be good For Your Earning

Good Luck
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am in the same boat as you. Currently I make about 140 a month from adsense from my DJ blog (432 posts). I am considering starting a new blog since I have ran out of articles to post.

My approach was to think of 100 quality articles I could make before starting the blog. I have 99 ideas that I can easily transform into articles. That kinda means I have 250 blog posts ready between the everyday brainstorming and youtube videos. Once I get 1 more idea, my blog will be created.

This will boost my adsense income hopefully into 800 a month, since my new blog will have a larger target audience. I also anticipate my dj blog earning increase as the google updates happen. PS, get traffic before putting up ads. The last thing you want to be is banned. Goodluck!
  • seovb
  • Born
  • Born
  • seovb
  • Loc: Indianapolis, IN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Build your content, get some links going back grow traffic and then grow adsense.

I'm in the same boat as you guys trying to build up a few sites at the same time along with running a online business makes it tough but hopefully it'll be worth it.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

$500 dollars? that's quite huge. try to hire some help
  • comicracy
  • comicracy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok my best earnings on adsense was 3000.00 in a two month span, it came from a political based website, however now its down to about 300 a month. I think the best way to go would be politics, something about the people who follow politics love to click on banner adds, the click thru ratio was around 30% which dwarfs my other sites which get 1 to 2 percent on a good day.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to build a good traffic first to your site coz it's one of the factors on getting much adsense revenue
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ha, I will build a forum for the 2012 election! After I joined the revolution on a certain presidential hopeful's chat forum, I remember thinking "holy s!@# that guy that runs this site makes mad money!"

However, the nice adsense earning only last as long as the canidates campaign does :(
  • themanbeast9
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • themanbeast9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Start small - maybe $30/month. Use this money to pay writers to write more content for you. Then move up to $60/month. Put the money back into the website. Then $100, then $200, and so on and so forth.
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

monetize your site first then promote it by link building.
  • huangweiqiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • huangweiqiu

Post 3+ Months Ago

themanbeast9 wrote:
Start small - maybe $30/month. Use this money to pay writers to write more content for you. Then move up to $60/month. Put the money back into the website. Then $100, then $200, and so on and so forth.

sounds instereting,I shall try it, thanks.how many articles $30 can buy ? I need to check the market first,I'v never bought articles before.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sometimes trying to add some referral links to the blogs and websites could even be better than the Google AdSense revenue but even in that case you need having good daily traffic.
  • ramone_johnny
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ramone_johnny
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jesus, theres some horrible advice in here!!!

Rule number one - set your OWN goals, and NEVER let anyone tell you otherwise!

If you want $500 a month - GO FOR $500 A MONTH!

Why drop it to $30?????

Because some guy on a forum told you to "start small..????"

Seriously man, 3 sites is a no brainer. You can easily managed dozens if not hundreds of sites.

Its called "outsourcing"

Google it, or try elance, craigslist etc

John
  • shravanmishra04
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

It takes time to reach to a good level. Well buddy all I can say is keep investing some quality time and keep working on your website and don't stop learning. One day you will make it if you have the same zeal which you have in begining
  • wicky
  • Born
  • Born
  • wicky

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes $500 per month is quite possible...

I put my goal bit high to get 100per day. with couple of small sub goals like $100 per 3 months $100 per 2 months and $100 per month $100 per week like that...

I think main secret behind it is traffic. How much traffic you can get to your sites. More Traffic = More AdSense Dollars

I am sharing my ups and downs in [domain removed]
  • The Leader
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Melbourne Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Making money out of adsense may not be the best way to make a buck in life because the effort in getting traffic can be out weighed by the financial reward!
  • dokz
  • dokz

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's always best to focus on one website first
it's always headache when constructing multiple sites

you won't be able to grow them all.

regarding the articles and blog

hire a copywriter
  • shanlee
  • shanlee
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

$500 is really a big task when you have just started. you must be a good content writer for achieving this or you must hire one. content is king. all other seo techniques can be applied only when you get good content. for your site.
  • BooGiE_MaN
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Cape Town, South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some people get lost in creating content simply for the sake of high paying keywords... dont forget to satisfy the visitor and work on getting repeat visitors to enhance your traffic rankings.

5 sites is not a bad idea - you might find that your sites attract different niches you never thought of, and you can create another site to capitalize. Just dont get carried away to the point where some sites are getting neglected ;)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 22 posts