*Google AdSense Account Disabled

• av1972
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • av1972
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just come back from holiday to find out that my AdSense account has been disabled.

Is there any way that I can get it back?

Here is the email that I have got:

Hello,

It has come to our attention that invalid clicks have been generated on the Google ads on your site(s). We have therefore disabled your Google AdSense account. Please understand that this step was taken in an effort to protect the interest of the AdWords advertisers.

A publisher's site may not have invalid clicks on any ad(s), including but not limited to clicks generated by:

- a publisher on his own web pages
- a publisher encouraging others to click on his ads
- automated clicking programs or any other deceptive software
- a publisher altering any portion of the ad code or changing the layout, behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads for any reason

Practices such as these are in violation of the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions and programme polices, which can be viewed at:

https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms?hl=en_GB
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies?hl=en_GB

Publishers disabled for invalid click activity are not allowed further participation in AdSense and do not receive any further payment. The earnings on your account will be properly returned to the affected advertisers.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bummer... so did they present any evidence? Were you clicking when you shouldn't have been? (were others doing it for you in an effort to "help"? - this happens more than you'd think, which is why most AdSensers keep quiet about what they do. They don't want or need people to "help", as it results in a terminated account).
  • av1972
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • av1972
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

i am not aware of anybody "helping". i wrote back to google asking for explanation, but they are not going to give it in order not to disclose the alghoritm....
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

They don't have to disclose the algorith if they say to you "There were a bunch of guys clicking 20 ads a day" :)
  • shirley998
  • Born
  • Born
  • shirley998

Post 3+ Months Ago

my friend also have his account disabled. unfortunately nothing he can do to get his account back... as its the google policy to permanantly disabled those who involved (or suspect) in clicking fraud.
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Same thing happened to me. If Google doesn't like you you're screwed - no matter what you tell them.
  • nickybangkok
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

Same thing happened to me about 3 months back. That time i clicked on my own add since it was catchy and wanted to know more about it. My account went for a toss and i lost 150$, but opened another one with new email id.
  • john5269
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • john5269

Post 3+ Months Ago

Once your account has been banned from click fraud I can't see that there would be anything much you can do to get it back. This is because click fruad is a very serious matter.

Also, signing up again with a differnet email may not help as they may eventually match your banned account against your new account and see that you previously had an account banned. It may also get you into trouble with them.

But then I'm not sure about that.

Hope all goes well though.
  • nickybangkok
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

What you have lost is lost. Open another one.
  • B-mann
  • B-mann

Post 3+ Months Ago

It only happens when you have accumulated enough money in your account and you are supposed to be paid. Up until that time you are providing them with free ad space on your website. They terminate your account and keep the money. When you ask why you were terminated they give you that crap about the algorithm. It's a profit center for Google--pure and simple!
  • bookatechie
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I had my account terminated but after emailing with them back and forth for a while they reinstated it but took the money I made plus like 20%, so my account was in the negative actually. I think they do it to get free advertisemtn too, it is google if they didn't like the clicks they can make an algorithm that filters those. I think it is a rip off, you are much better off contacting companies on your ovn and getting them to advertise.
  • longplayer
  • Born
  • Born
  • longplayer

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tell you that Google Adsense themselves are fraud. First they enroll us in their program. We invest our time and resources into it. After an year when you are bound to get a payment, they will disable your account without giving any reason whether you are guilty or not. They have no liability whatsoever and it is their right to cheat people. They never tell you what was the cause of diabling accoun or provide any data. It means that it is their choice when to stop payment to the publisher. Google Adsense is only cheating its publishers and its advertisers. Morever, their check never reaches on time. Sometimes your payment never reaches in 4 months. They have set their own monopolistic rules. And there is no rule to safeguard publishers interest.

Its all loss-loss situation for both publishers and advertisers in google adsense. If someone may be earning, there is no reliablity he will be earning next month. Any one can clicks repeatedly on google adsense ads on your website and get your account closed. Adsense is all rubbish and just waste of time/energy/resources/money.

Google is misusing its goodwill and power to cheat innocent people. Its playing with the careers of the people. Stay away from Google adsense.
  • Texaswheel
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sounds like this is an ongoing problem with many people. Thanks for the topic and the tips. I will definately stay away from adsense.
  • xpgo
  • xpgo

Post 3+ Months Ago

same problem happened with me!
someone clicked in my banners too much without my permission and google cancelled my account and i lost all my money!

some months later i tried to register with another email address.
Everything was ok, and after some weeks, after i was getting about 150 USD of revenue, they cancelled my account with the reason that earlier my domain was banned, bla bla bla, and i could never use anymore google adsense.
The only way should be using a new email and a new domain name...

Well, i will forget adsense and i'm looking now for other alternatives for adsense....
  • Pozzy
  • Pozzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

What site was this on?
  • streamview
  • streamview

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote="av1972"]I just come back from holiday to find out that my AdSense account has been disabled.

ok
  • _mike_
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: The Netherlands

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.adbrite.com? That is an alternative to adsense...

Michael
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is a list of adsense alternatives on my blog.
  • tcph
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

av1972 wrote:

Is there any way that I can get it back?

I can tell you for sure, the chances of getting the account back, is ALMOST zero..
Unless you have good evidence that can support you or else.. You have to change all the info that you have to start again.. :(
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

I believe Google must do somehing to protect many honest webmasters who mistakenly have been banned from Adsense. I wonder why they do not implement a simple IP checking code into their ad srcipts?

This way they can nuteralize the artificial clicks.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Invalid clicks isn't limited to fraudulent clicks, It may be clicks from adsense that are on a page containing prohibited content.

They simply sum all ToS breaking up as "invalid clicks".
  • hitemuprobbo
  • hitemuprobbo
  • Loc: ENGLAND

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think it is quite disgraceful for google to never give a PERSONAL reason to a closure of an account, i have never heard of someone getting a reply to a request for an explanation behind an account termination!

IMAGINE GETTING THIS EMAIL IN YOUR ACCOUNT:
Hi Sir,
We are sad to report you are been kicked out of your rented accomadation, this may be for one of the following reasons:
1) Playing music to loud.
2) Having illegal substances in your room
3) Bad upkeep of your room!

Please note we cannot provide you with a personal reason as this may result in arguements!

LMAO! THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IF ANY OTHER ACCOUNT GETS CLOSED WITH ANY OTHER COMPANY, YOU ALWAYS GET A REASON, THEY ARE THE SUPERPOWER AND DONT DO THINGS THEY WOULD PREFER NOT TO DO, END OF!

However they do pay my bills, so i would also like to thank mr google!
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

By the way, does anyone know if having a web stat counter helps or not, maybe this way Google looks at the traffic rank of a website and does not ban a site for just many clicks on ads.

For example, when a site statistics counter shows 1200 daily unique visitors, and with say for example 20000 page views, Google cannot cmplain about hundreds of clicks because the stats are true and real.
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
i have never heard of someone getting a reply to a request for an explanation behind an account termination!

Really? I have heard of loads. I have even heard of many people who have got back into adsense after appealing the termination of their account.

Quote:
By the way, does anyone know if having a web stat counter helps or not, maybe this way Google looks at the traffic rank of a website and does not ban a site for just many clicks on ads.

For example, when a site statistics counter shows 1200 daily unique visitors, and with say for example 20000 page views, Google cannot cmplain about hundreds of clicks because the stats are true and real.

Google keep thier own statistics on the amount of visitors you get. Thats how they calculate impressions and CTR..
  • xpgo
  • xpgo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I contacted google some days ago after closing my account due "invalid clicks", to ask the real reason and to ask them to reopen my account.

They answered they cannot open the account anymore, and they didn't tell me the exact reason....

Till know i couldn't find nothing similar to google, with content ads as adsense. :shock: :evil:
  • tiandrive
  • tiandrive

Post 3+ Months Ago

hitemuprobbo wrote:
However they do pay my bills, so i would also like to thank mr google!

You cannot tell that your account would not be terminated someday, so it is credit that is important, not bills.

These days I have heard so many negative news about Google Adsense. It seems very rude to webmasters, especially those have less traffic. It's time to do sth to Google.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 26 posts