Google Base

• T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Has anyone here submitted stuff to Google Base? If so do you think this really benefits you in rankings?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

It can benefit your ranking. Your keywords might be exposed and besides that is another way of promoting your product.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've submitted my products to Google Base. I haven't seen any increase anywhere, it's bloody hard to get working and their auto uploader wasn't worth the download.

I've tried googling for the keywords my products *should* return and haven't seen the products show up... but my profile says they are showing.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i have to agree with x3mario it helps your keyword ranking as well as it helps to promote your products more. if im not mistaken, msn and yahoo also offers the same service as Google but in Yahoo they arent for free
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you want to improved your product ranking used Google Based...
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
I've submitted my products to Google Base. I haven't seen any increase anywhere, it's bloody hard to get working and their auto uploader wasn't worth the download.

I've tried googling for the keywords my products *should* return and haven't seen the products show up... but my profile says they are showing.

I take it back, it appears I was a little hasty in my reply. While it's not send yet sent any clicks through, the products I have listed on google base are starting to get views trickling in. :thumbsup:

I think it's worthwhile.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Being patient is a virtue :P

Its worth it, It took me a while to see any benifit but after a few weeks I did :P
  • tomfrederick
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tomfrederick

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google Base is an online database provided by Google into which any user can add almost any type of content, such as text, images, Google Base is fertile ground for free marketing. If you're selling widgets, for instance, you can add them to Google Base and it will then show up in the Google's product search and link directly to your website.It is beneficial for ranking.
  • terryson01
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • terryson01

Post 3+ Months Ago

From WIKIPEDIA
Quote:
Google Base is an online database provided by Google into which any user can add almost any type of content, such as text, images, and structured information in formats like XML, PDF, Excel, RTF, Word Perfect. As of 2007.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have used Google Base/Google Product Search/Froogle for about 3 years now with all my ecommerce clients. There is no reason why you shouldn't submit your products...It's Free!

I do get a good amount of sales from it, but even if I didn't, it's still free and easy to upload products.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

Brook1 wrote:
Google base submission is highly important for those sites that sell their product through online.This is most important factor.

Right, this is a reputable site that you can post your products ads just for free...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts