Google Chrome (Google Browser)

• tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know it wont let you downloaded Java. You know. Also it has a spell check but its rubbish half the time it wont let you click on the word you want to change and the rest of the time it dose not get the spelling you want!

Mind im using it now and i got here by clicking a screen grab on its own homepage thing and it even logged me in so I like it as its good at reloading pagers very fast after updates ie not the same screen grab twice. Very good for things that change a lot say newgrounds
  • itduke
  • itduke

Post 3+ Months Ago

Chrome is real good but has to come up with some gr8 extensions like fireofox as rightnow FF rules!!!

ITDuke
  • aarathy
  • aarathy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I already installed Google chrome in my system. It presents a sleek appearance, groups pages into easy-to-manage "tabs" and offers several ways for people to control their Internet privacy settings. It have a homepage of nine instant-access shortcut thumbnails with a sidebar of recent searches and tabs. The tabs themselves will be switched to above the window, not below it as on Firefox, and there’ll be a privacy option. Instead of using JavaScript technology, Google chrome uses onlie word processing and spreadsheet program to make Web pages more interactive. Chrome browser makes the web faster, safer, and easier.

----------------------------------------
Bindu Jaisankar
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
digitalMedia wrote:
I am wondering if this will really take from IE's market share. In the short term, I think more converts will come from FF and Opera.

So far IE seems to be the only one that's lost marketshare to Chrome.
http://www.computerworld.com/action/art ... src=kc_top

It's been what, a week or two ?
Chrome already has 0.7% of the market share.

That's why I like Chrome :D People realize there are better browsers than IE :mrgreen:
  • jaibin
  • jaibin

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am using Google's new browser chrome and i am satisfied the work of that browser. It is nice and very fast compared to other browsers. It is friendly enough to handle average browsing activities without complicating the tasks, but at the same time it's powerful enough to meet the needs of more-advanced users. Chrome has many features which includes tab isolation: If a Web page causes a problem with Chrome and leads to a crash, the crash will affect only the tab displaying the page and not the whole program. Also it add a task manager that gives the user an idea of how much memory and CPU use a page is eating up, and by allowing you to kill anything that is causing a problem.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 66 posts