google doesn't index the whole site

• croft15
  • Student
  • Student
  • croft15
  • Loc: Slovakia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all
I made a web portal about Blogging. It should create the index of latest articles from all registered bloggers,
unfortunatelly google crawled only about 800 pages, and rest of the site is uncrawled, please what could possibly be a problem?

http://www.blogate.org

thx
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to create a sitemap.txt and submit it to google through their webmaster services if you have an account with them. Be sure to include all of your URLS on your sitemap.

Good luck!

nice site ;-)
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to wait for google to index every page, if you can't wait try the advise of eautocad (submit sitemap.txt to google webmasters)
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Make a XML sitemap for your website and submit it into Google Webmaster Tool. It will give you better indexing and status for your website in Google Search engine.
  • croft15
  • Student
  • Student
  • croft15
  • Loc: Slovakia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've uploaded sitemap.xml weeks ago,but nothing happened,
so I tried to upload there about 5 small sitemaps instead of 1 big, We'll see,
also I changed the speed of crawling in my webmaster account,
if you have any other ideas .... :)
thank you for your help
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Might be Googlebot not access all your web pages, for this create XML sitemap and it helps you.
  • mokmok69
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mokmok69

Post 3+ Months Ago

or try to promote your subpages.
  • jason102178
  • Born
  • Born
  • jason102178

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi i was wondering if someone could help me out .... im in need of some serious help i have my own domain which is http://www.jaysonberger.com and i also have a blog located at http://jaysonberger.com/magic-jack-feed-back and im using the google webmaster took to keep track of everything it says googlebot has acesses jaysonberger.com and has indexed it as well and it shows up in google just fine but my jaysonberger.com/magic-jack-feed-back im having problems with it says it is indexed in google but it does not show up i have added my sitemap like i should of and i also added a robot.txt and refferenced my magic jack blog

when i go to site:www.jaysonberger.com my website is showing up but when i go to site:jaysonberger.com/magic-jack-feed-back for my blog its not showing up

can someone help me and give me some advice on what to do my main part of my website is in the / directory then my magic jack blog is located in another folder within the directory should i take the magic jack out of the folder and put it in the main directory with no folder or what i have also put a link on my main website so it refferences with my website
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Optimize your site. You have to learn how to promote your site.
  • jason102178
  • Born
  • Born
  • jason102178

Post 3+ Months Ago

my main site ive never dont any optimizing and things worked out fine im just having a hard time trying to make my blog show up in google is says its been indexed in google tho but its not there

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts