• Born
  • Born
  • andyat11

Post 3+ Months Ago

I heard yesturday that google is worth 24 billion dollars now thats crazy
  • darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: London (via the rest of the world)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, im thinking of starting my own search engine.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

andyat11 wrote:
I heard yesturday that google is worth 24 billion dollars now thats crazy

24billion for what?
For the google.com and its alternative names (including all trademarks) cost? then its ok but if the whole google(everything related with google even its workers :) ) then i think 24billlion is not enough.

Damn but Google Rulz the internet - the only way that goes to the success pass from the Google :) .

It tought that 2005 net internet Gross sales will be about 50billion and it tought that Google Rulz %35 of the internet market so Google is forcing/managing about 17billion$ every year and it seems no one could not beat also the Google activities are not just limited with search engine issue also they have alot of other jobs such as friendship service you know? I have heard from the Turkish newspapers that Google have partnership for this service with one of the young Turk - http://www.orkut.com .

Who knows how many big employee have the Google but we do not know them.
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dude, you need to learn to spell and talk correctly. Seriously, someone needs to delete your post because it is totally illiterate.
  • darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could be worse.
He might be unable to get his avitar working.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Truce wrote:
Dude, you need to learn to spell and talk correctly. Seriously, someone needs to delete your post because it is totally illiterate.

Is this reply for my reply at the above?
  • darksat
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah its you, dosnt bother me though.
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok. it seems i am disturbing so many peoples on this board with my language... I am lefting this board . Bye All.
  • Moses08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moses08

Post 3+ Months Ago

dolay wrote:
Ok. it seems i am disturbing so many peoples on this board with my language... I am lefting this board . Bye All.

Later. I'm assuming English isn't his first language.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That was pretty insensitive Truce. It should be apparent when English is not a first language and in this case it was highly evident. Thanks for nothing. I'll be the first to gripe about spelling and grammer, but I'll also be the first to ease off when I know the language is an issue. You should have had more consideration.
  • marengo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • marengo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Truce, English is an international language. Hope you can understand what is it. You may open your own forum and make it for English speakers only.

dolay : just ignore all full of impolite and bad mannered individuals. Don't worry :)

Nat,
First language : French;
Race: White European
  • rDolay
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • rDolay

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
dolay : just ignore all full of impolite and bad mannered individuals. Don't worry

Nat,
First language : French;
Race: White European

The post that was found guilty by TRUCE at the above is not edited and correctly as it was shamed unpolitely because of its grammar.

I am reading / checking a post before i submit it, however i still cant find any awful structure at the sentences of this post.

Maybe my English is as worse as that i still cant find a problem that deserves Truce words

Some of the US members of this board have to know that English is the Internet Language and not only belongs to U.S. and the people that choose English for international communications wont be shamed because they cant speak it as US citizens even i have a memory that happened at my city Istanbul (i am Turk and my mother Language is Turkish too): One of the U.S. tourist told me something when i am with a friend of mine from U.S. and i can understand any words of those U.S. Tourists have then i asked to my friend what that they told then my friend said me that she cant understand nothing too except they are from Texas :)

however thanks i really dont want to post any replies or threads but i wont left this board and keep all the news from OZZU .
  • dreams
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: New Delhi

Post 3+ Months Ago

We all dont have to do with english here, the main theam of the topic is different.

what ever the worth of google i dont care, but till my promoted sites is in top 10 in google i love him. i wish him for more success.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good save Dreams :wink:

I feel Google is worth every penny it's estimated to be worth.

Searching from desktops to mobile phones, you really can find anything with Google.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts