Google Pagerank, check your site on 500+ google datacenters

• fmatch
  • Born
  • Born
  • fmatch

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

Check your site on over 500+ datacenters.

http://www.findmatch.org/prchecker/pagerank_update.php

You will for sure find if google dance started =)

:lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Normally we'd nix something like this as spam on your first post, but that actually looks like a pretty fair page rank checker for a change. I was getting tired of McDar always timing out so I'll leave this one. Primarily because I was just looking for something like this not more than an hour ago.
  • alans
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I cheked the above link for my site it shows some IP addresses with PR but I didn't understand what is benefit of that?

Anto will please explain me that?
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

I checked my site and most DC tels PR-1.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

alans wrote:
I cheked the above link for my site it shows some IP addresses with PR but I didn't understand what is benefit of that?

Anto will please explain me that?

Really it's not of much value at all unless Google is doing a PR change when you look. If your PR is a 3 when you check that link, all of those IP addresses you asked about are most likely going to show a PR3 (those IP addresses are presumably Google datacenters - I question the quantity. I don't think there are that many). I really have no idea if that's the case or not. McDar who I used for a long time only listed about 64 datacenters. I had no idea they increased to 500+, but hey, it's possible. Regardless, if your PR is 3 and you check your link, then most likely every one will show up as PR3. If Google is dancing you may see changes in some of the datacenters. If that ever happens, then your PR will probably change to the new number.

Personally I feel PR predictors are worthless tools for the gullible. I only ever check the few I have bookmarked once every three months or so to see if there is going to be a change. In real life though, PR has not affected my site traffic one way or the other.

Biggest benefit to high PR now is to potentially attract more or higher paying advertisers.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts