Google playing wittily after launching the IPO

• peter.parkar
  • Born
  • Born
  • peter.parkar

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google would need to further monetize the organic results listings now that they are a publicly held corporation. So Google is finding ways to streamline its revenue in order to be in profit and attract new investors and keep the existing investors satisfied with their offerings. The main source of revenue for any search engine is advertising. So Google is paying more attention to Adwords and Adsense that would bring him revenue.

Where is relevancy and user satisfaction gone? Is Google shifting away from its stand of relevancy? After all, if Google is gaining after manipulating results then what is the harm in it from Google’s point of view? Google will say that they are giving users very relevant paid listings as well if a user is not getting relevant results in organic listings. But why intentionally manipulate results to show irrelevant results and then ask users to click on paid listings.

I don’t know when Google would rectify this problem but to my concern, this has affected millions of search marketers and internet users across the globe.

I found some interesting facts and figures related to Google IPO at
http://www.organicspam.com/google_IPO_a ... _SERPs.asp
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• WebFreedom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • WebFreedom

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is just my opinion, but I believe that Google's overarching objective is relevant search results. Some of the recent threads I've read in related forums indicate that they are starting to weed out spam landing pages for AdWords, and I believe that they'll eventually tackle spam AdSense sites, as well. In the short term, this will probably cost them money, but in the long term, should assure that their product remains viable and competitive. If they're smart (and every indication I see says that they are), they'll continue to focus long-term. :D

Sam
  • smith_johny_us
  • Born
  • Born
  • smith_johny_us

Post 3+ Months Ago

Today whole web community is talking about this issue this issue is directly related to Google's reputation because Google is known as for its relevant search results and if Google will not refine its search results soon then no doubt Google will probably known as for its Crap results. Today I visit organicspam.com and appreciate the views of this site. Presently Google is trying to enforcing its visitors to see search results what Google wants rather than what visitors wants to see.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts