Google ranking of my site is decrese Why?

  • rcjewelry
  • Born
  • Born
  • rcjewelry
  • Posts: 4
  • Loc: New York, NY, 10036, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

My site ranking on client targeted keywords is decreased why this happened?
My site is rank on first page but now it was on 70+ position on google. Why this vast fluctuation on ranking ?

How can i get back my site on top position ?

Please suggest as fast as possible.

Thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • markov
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • markov
  • Posts: 126

Post 3+ Months Ago

Say thanx to GOOGLE atleast for considering the 70th position. I've lost all my rankings.
  • Steven D
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Steven D
  • Posts: 263

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol markov, im sure it will work its self out.

Maby just maby, this has happned because the world doesnt revolve around you rcjewelry.

Consider this, for the last 3 months you have been top of the charts, king of the hill, the big honcho, and youve been loving it, and laxing out, having a blast with all your traffic.

And all the while, there have been 2000 other people making sites, submitting directory requests, creating backlinks, writing articles, using new SEO techniques and working feviriously around the clock to get to No 1.

And youve been laxing.

And another 2000 poeple who did all that making, submitting *plum* 6 months ago are finially coming out of the google sandbox, and ready to get their own listings in the SERPs.

Then google says, right time for an update, lets take these 2000 people out of the sandbox, lets put these 2000 people into the sandbox and start counting their backlinks.

then lets compare all these new sites to the old sites that are currently scoring high on the SERP. Oh look heres a site that is a mess,

Meta Title tag is longer than 80 chars
Description tag is 2x to long
Keywords tag is to long and a vritual copy of the description tag
javascript is not stored in seperate file
CSS styles not stored in a seperate file

Has virtually no discernible text at all as the whole site is made of images
no fresh information

isnt listed in dmoz
isnt listed in yahoo directory

the most important part of the site, the market rates for precious metals is a link to someone elses site.

And there are 700 other sites that are better, so lets bumb this guy to page 70 till he gets his a into g and starts spending some of his profits on site development.

im not saying this is what happned, im just saying, maybe.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira
  • Posts: 223

Post 3+ Months Ago

promote your site and continue with the link building of your site.
  • omsolutions
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • omsolutions
  • Posts: 8

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here is what you need to do to maintain your ranking.
1) Keep on adding relevant content to your site. This should be a regular exercise.
2) Keep on getting more and more links to your site.
If you follow these 2 simple steps, u will never lose ur rank.
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 143

Post 3+ Months Ago

omsolutions wrote:
Here is what you need to do to maintain your ranking.
1) Keep on adding relevant content to your site. This should be a regular exercise.
2) Keep on getting more and more links to your site.
If you follow these 2 simple steps, u will never lose ur rank.


I think you are talking about the blog posting for sites.
  • omsolutions
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • omsolutions
  • Posts: 8

Post 3+ Months Ago

weblaunchphxx wrote:
omsolutions wrote:
Here is what you need to do to maintain your ranking.
1) Keep on adding relevant content to your site. This should be a regular exercise.
2) Keep on getting more and more links to your site.
If you follow these 2 simple steps, u will never lose ur rank.


I think you are talking about the blog posting for sites.


No this is true for blog as well as normal content sites. You have to have continuously updated unique content and sites giving links to your web-site.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario
  • Posts: 325

Post 3+ Months Ago

rcjewelry wrote:
My site ranking on client targeted keywords is decreased why this happened?
My site is rank on first page but now it was on 70+ position on google. Why this vast fluctuation on ranking ?

How can i get back my site on top position ?

Please suggest as fast as possible.

Thanks



Millions of competitors continue to promote their site. Well if you leave your site sleeping then that would probably happen.

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.