Google Ranking

• bee1234
  • Born
  • Born
  • bee1234

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi

My new web store http://www.kinky-toy.com is searchable on Google, but google only gives it a ranking of 0, does anyone know why this is, and can anyone help.

Many thanks,

Bee
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

That iis only page rank, It only updates about every 3 to 6 months, Nobody knows when the next one is, there recently was one and it's not important.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do not worry about PR. There are just so many websites with low PR but having a higher placement than high PR competitors.
  • etech-racheal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etech-racheal

Post 3+ Months Ago

PR is given on basis of your backlinks. When your backlinks are more then it helps in getting high PR. SERP is mainly depend on your keywords. So concentrate on your keywords. Use targeted keywords in your content. Even low PR sites get high SERP.
  • jetbrains
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jetbrains

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have to wait two monthes untill next PR update
  • jdrost
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jdrost

Post 3+ Months Ago

PR may be important if you are looking to get inbound links from other websites, not many webmasters will exchange links with low PR.

http://www.tripple-d.com
  • real_estate
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • real_estate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,
Increase the number of BackLinks... more backlicks = more chances to increase pR.
You can achieved backlinks by
Directory Submission
Writing and submission of articles.
Start blogging.
Link Exchange.
Try to get link from DMOZ and Yahoo dir.

PageRank is just a tool of measurement. The pR of the source page and the number of outgoing links from that page determines how much pR it passed to your site... Keep gaining links from relevant sites within your area of activity. Also internal linking helps building PR. but PR is not a purpose on its own.. you should aim for SERPS rather than PR.. and it will come along..
  • jctweb
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jctweb

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agreed with real_estate.
  • tuannguyen
  • tuannguyen

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pr is not important for SEO, but it is still important for link exchange ( many webmasters still prefer liking with high pr than pr0 or even 2.
I find directory is waste of time, spend that time on target to revelant links to your site is really better. Even DMOZ is not help you to get on top of desire keywords. Best way to rank high is content, if your contents not attractive for readers, take long long time to get links and good ranking.
Content is the key of SEO.
  • tuannguyen
  • tuannguyen

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pr is not important for SEO, but it is still important for link exchange ( many webmasters still prefer liking with high pr than pr0 or even 2.
I find directory is waste of time, spend that time on target to revelant links to your site is really better. Even DMOZ is not help you to get on top of desire keywords. Best way to rank high is content, if your contents not attractive for readers, take long long time to get links and good ranking.
real_estate wrote:
Hello,
Increase the number of BackLinks... more backlicks = more chances to increase pR.
Directory Submission
Start blogging.
Link Exchange.

PageRank is just a tool of measurement. The pR of the source page and the number of outgoing links from that page determines how much pR it passed to your site... Keep gaining links from relevant sites within your area of activity. Also internal linking helps building PR. but PR is not a purpose on its own.. you should aim for SERPS rather than PR.. and it will come along..
  • intraser
  • Born
  • Born
  • intraser

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can visit site [url]indochinatravelservice.com[/url]
talk to me know why PR down?
Thank

http://www.indochinatravelservice.com/Vietnam/

meman wrote:
That iis only page rank, It only updates about every 3 to 6 months, Nobody knows when the next one is, there recently was one and it's not important.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't be PageRank Conscious, if you are getting good search engine rankings on your keywords. Then don't worry at all. You are in right direction.

Just try to make as many as relevant BackLinks for your website, that's for both - for good PageRank as well as Rankings.

Best of Luck.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

intraser wrote:
You can visit site [url]indochinatravelservice.com[/url]
talk to me know why PR down?
Thank

http://www.indochinatravelservice.com/Vietnam/

meman wrote:

Nice one. Good way of promoting your own site.
  • kirannraj
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • kirannraj

Post 3+ Months Ago

tuannguyen wrote:
real_estate wrote:
Hello,
Directory Submission
Start blogging.
Link Exchange.

hi,

my site is http:www.sykinfo.com which provide travel information if you want to exchange link with my site please pm me
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

just focus on your rankings instead coz that's the most important thing than PR
  • nvhunghn
  • Born
  • Born
  • nvhunghn
  • Loc: Hanoi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi my site have pr 3 but not many content
i don't know make keyword for site
please help me
  • mokmok69
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mokmok69

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why you try to read this guide http://www.seomoz.org/article/beginners ... timization.
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

You need to add content in your website.

Content on a website gives a clear idea to user what your site really is about.

Also launch your product in online stores such as Ebay and amazon, that will boost your sales.
  • Bestlinux
  • Born
  • Born
  • Bestlinux
  • Loc: LA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also wish My website NeedHost.CN
can have a good Rank on Google Searching
Not sure
How to Start?
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I learned something new in this discussion, thank you very much. ^^
  • Swirl Media Solution
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Swirl Media Solution

Post 3+ Months Ago

now starting PR update wait i thinks so you got good PR depends on your seo work.
  • NightMage
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

bee1234 wrote:
Hi

My new web store http://www.kinky-toy.com is searchable on Google, but google only gives it a ranking of 0, does anyone know why this is, and can anyone help.

Very interesting and useful site))
  • stephan0246
  • stephan0246
  • Loc: Indianapolis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Another thing, BE PATIENT and keep working......
  • rachelbles
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • rachelbles

Post 3+ Months Ago

How long is your site? If you want to have a higher PR, get good back links and good back links means linking to relevant sites.
  • BlackEyes
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't worry about getting PR for your site..PR is not the very important thing in ranking a website..Apply Link Building and other techniques for your website to increase it's ranking..
  • hjshlovethy
  • hjshlovethy

Post 3+ Months Ago

do the link popular better.and wait about three months.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 26 posts