Google Reading Flash.

• Chmo
  • Born
  • Born
  • Chmo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi every body,

On one of my sites I noticed that Google is now reading flash content... if any body else notice the same please share it here.........

Does google prefer reciprocal link building ? I had studied that reciprocal link building is dead it is no more worthy. Is this true?

Thanks in Advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• eli03
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • eli03
  • Loc: PH

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also notice that google is reading a flash content one example is my arcade site. Google index the swf file with a description of the maker of the game :)

reciprocal linking still work, but you also need to work on your site content. :D
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca

Post 3+ Months Ago

Chmo wrote:
Hi every body,

On one of my sites I noticed that Google is now reading flash content... if any body else notice the same please share it here.........
Does google prefer reciprocal link building ? I had studied that reciprocal link building is dead it is no more worthy. Is this true?
Thanks in Advance.

yes its true google indexed flash files. and

Chmo wrote:
I had studied that reciprocal link building is dead it is no more worthy. Is this true?

true or false i dont know but if you use this way it will be good for you!
  • guitarman
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • guitarman

Post 3+ Months Ago

I could see that on my sites too i.e. G. reads flash content.
That actually is kind of annoying as when visitors click on the flash content, it will simply show the flash instead of our whole website which defeats the purpose of having the website.

By the way, reciprocal link may still work if both party have similar relate sites.
  • jandmsolution
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • jandmsolution
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I have been SEOing sites for five years and any link that is incoming (pointing to your website) is still VERY IMPORTANT. But you need to things to think of first. Site with same content and Page rank. Also if they have the same keywords that can help to. The more the better.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts