Google skeptics say google database can be altered manually

• Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Bc, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

If your looking for proof that the results from google are not always completely 100 percent accurate and that they can't or never alter their search results go to do http://www.google.com and type in the following search
" Miserable Failure " and hit the feeling lucky button which gives the #1 ranked keyword and tell me that someone didn't alter that search.

Basically Google Techs are all democrats ;)

cheers,

Note: those this-believers in my theories on google optimization can please send me the url to their website and tell me how wrong I am or send your paypal donations and wish lists to abuiltcomputer@msn.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• longcall911
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • longcall911
  • Loc: Northern NJ

Post 3+ Months Ago

OK…. I tell you…. ‘someone’ did NOT alter Google’s database…. period. Your example is of a well known, widely published Googlebomb.

I believe it is about 2 years old. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of anti-bush webmasters created links on their pages linking to Bush’s site and using the term ‘miserable failure’ as anchor text.

It was an attempt to prove that anchor text in lots of links would get you a top position. Believe me it kills me to defend GG, but your example is not proof of your claim.
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

If google and Yahoo both do it then that means yahoo and google are connected trust me all the search engines share data you have truley no idea how much I know regarding the workings of the internet that was created and still controled by the Us military.

Burp. Whatevvvaaa... talk to the genius hand.

Msn shares data with google and ask then yahoo shares data with google and alltheweb altivista and yahoo are the same search engine blah blah blah your all fools that stand in my way bow down to me .... bow bow now !

burp..

The previous comment has no relevant facts and should be considered satyrical in nature and if their are any CIA or FBI agents reading this please add your comments to my file 191333 started back in 2001 when a crooked Constable started a information leak advocacy case against me stating I was delivering information to the CIA via ebay auctions.... This is unsubstanciated evidence the constable in question was then found guilty of check cashing fraud and drug use and then sentenced to house arrest with his mother in abbotsford bc, canada.

Watch out their everywhere 8) :roll: 8)
  • gardenstew
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Malmö, Sweden

Post 3+ Months Ago

Google search - 'Weapons of mass destruction''
  • ccb056
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

or, french military victories
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

ccb056 wrote:
or, french military victories

Thats my favorite lol french military defeats .. Reminds me of a Monty python episode....
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

longcall911 wrote:
OK…. I tell you…. ‘someone’ did NOT alter Google’s database…. period. Your example is of a well known, widely published Googlebomb.

I believe it is about 2 years old. Hundreds (maybe thousands) of anti-bush webmasters created links on their pages linking to Bush’s site and using the term ‘miserable failure’ as anchor text.

It was an attempt to prove that anchor text in lots of links would get you a top position. Believe me it kills me to defend GG, but your example is not proof of your claim.

Exactly. All this, and the others show is the power of Link Text.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

But yes, Google can manually change the search results. This is done when Google finds spam or black hat sites.

Some examples of sites that lost ranking and Pagerank:

TrafficPower.com
Cherryone.com
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

inthe case of cherryone, they may have lost ranking but they have link advertisements in many places.
Do you think they have lost much business? :-)
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would think so. They were in top positioning for dozens of "chicago" terms.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, good for them. lol
but if I were them, I will channel more $$ into PPC to balance things off for the time being. Getting unbanned by google is another thing altogether..it may take ages.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts