How I can get my site on google at firstpage in 3 month?

• gilbertimlay
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gilbertimlay

Post 3+ Months Ago

G'day to Everyone,
Anyone can tell me how I can get my site on google at firstpage in 3 month for minimum two keywords. Is it possible?

If yes, then please tell me how I can get?.

Thank in advance
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

well yes if you know techniques in link building and never-ending promotion
  • red_socks
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • red_socks

Post 3+ Months Ago

that's right, link building and promotion such as

directory submission
social bookmarking
forum posting
article submission
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

gilbertimlay wrote:
G'day to Everyone,
Anyone can tell me how I can get my site on google at firstpage in 3 month for minimum two keywords. Is it possible?

Thank in advance

If you can build more more quality BL with in three months I think you will get what you want...And just red_socks said those things will help you...Also RSS submission, press release...
  • sezerb
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sezerb

Post 3+ Months Ago

It will be very hard to achieve. You cannot evade the ageing filter.
  • gilbertimlay
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • gilbertimlay

Post 3+ Months Ago

G'day friends,
red_socks wrote:
that's right, link building and promotion such as

directory submission
social bookmarking
forum posting
article submission

I am thankful to all of u for giving reply but i m not satisfied. i done above technique, but problem is that how we choose keywords.

Thnx
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

gilbertimlay wrote:
G'day to Everyone,

Thank in advance

Well.......no one can assure you about how to get your website on the first page in a few weeks or three months I suggest you to first do research on selecting keywords it should not highly competitive but keywords should be with less competition and higher search volume and do properly optimise your site on page an off page.

Work on building links from quality sites, add your anchor text in your incoming links........submit articles and leave your links in resource box, submit press release.

I mean to do work hard to promote your site on the web with your selected keywords as anchor text for your site and follow ethical SEO strategies only and have a little patience........and sure you will get your desired results......
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
gilbertimlay wrote:

It's possible to rank in a short span of time but before you achieve your desired spot on SERPs, you must work hard and wait patiently for the results.

Quote:
gilbertimlay wrote:
i done above technique, but problem is that how we choose keywords.

Analyze your site's niche/theme/topic then list down all possible KWs that describes your site. Then check the KWs activity using some KW search tools (i.e Wordtracker,
Google Suggest)
  • T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

It can be done fairly easily if the keywords are not that competitive. For most sites though, expect more time than that to get to the top. Use all the techniques from above to build links and promote, promote, promote!
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

Even though a keyword is highly competitive one, it maybe possible if you'll do the right thing and you must make sure that all your works are quality ones!
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can make this...afterall, nothing is impossible here.

Rankings requires both Off-site and On-site optimization.

You should first need to check your content and navigation part for your website. You should not have any broken link in your website and website should be complete in every sense (Meta tags composition, Navigation, Content Optimization etc.). Then just work on your off-site optimization including directories submission, article submission, social bookmarking, link building and Press Releases.
  • unbreakable
  • Born
  • Born
  • unbreakable

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello all..

This is a free SEO submission and make ur website to rank no 1 in google for ur specified keywords.

http://www.1on40.com/48184737
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

First thing to do is optimize your site. Know what keywords that fits your theme and select high searches keyword with low competitors. After that, begin building links on your site.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

When you do proper optimization in your site and give a lot of hardwork building quality BL, I think it is not impossible to you to gain PR...but regarding in your KWs in SERP...it depend upon to the KW...if there is less competitors i guess you can be at the top easy...but if there's a lot I don't think so it would be easy...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks, and backlinks. This can help your site to have a better SERP ranking.
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

BL is all that matter but the most matter is how to get a quality BL in a short span of time? That's a challenge right?
  • claireo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • claireo
  • Loc: Coventry

Post 3+ Months Ago

Backlinks are very important, but you need to get the right keywords.
'Air Conditioning' is a lot more competitive and a lot harder to get to the top than 'air conditioning birmingham' say.

Our company has two web design sites, and it has taken about 1 year to get even near to the top of google. It helps having a high page rank, and to get this you need to get as many backwards links with high page ranks.

Our company has two sites, \\link removed and \\link removed both which are optimising for web design. Because it is such a competitive phrase, we target web design rugby.
  • htcorp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • htcorp

Post 3+ Months Ago

x3mario wrote:
Backlinks, backlinks, backlinks, and backlinks. This can help your site to have a better SERP ranking.

Same to you !

I think :

- submit directories
- exchanging links and having backlinks with high Page Rank sites
  • Paul88
  • Paul88

Post 3+ Months Ago

it depends on many fators .. for example .. tyoe of keyword .. at some keywords exist 500 000 000 results .. but at some only 1000 000 results . i think that could be possible only if you will make many good backlinks .. its really hard

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 19 posts