How can I make my blog's PR went to higher

• badjohnny
  • Born
  • Born
  • badjohnny
  • Loc: Xi'an China

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a beginner, I don't know how to make my blog's PR went to higher,
Now my blog is PR3, I wanna increase it, but could you tell me what I should do for my blog? thanks so much.

my blog is: http://www.badjohnny.net

look at the HTML codes and give me some advices, thanks very much, kind peoples.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Laurentvw
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pagerank has nothing to do with your html code. The pagerank is based on the number of backlinks you have acquired for your website. You need other websites to link to your blog and blog posts. So write some interesting content that might get the attention of some people.
Also, why don't you register your blog on Technorati.com? It will help you get some visitors and backlinks.
  • Gracia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gracia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will share with you 5 ways that have helped me increase my blog ranking a little bit more than it used to be.

1. RSS - While customizing your blog template have your RSS subscriber buttons right at the very top.

2. Commenting - Comment on other blogs that you visit in your area of interest. Don’t just go spamming yourself across every blog out there.

3. Write about people/things - If there are any new web services or apps/blogs/sites that you have reviewed let the owner of the website know so they can include it in their press section of their website with a link back to you.

4. Page Rank - If you’re setting up a new blog then there are high chances that your first pagerank will come within 2 - 3 months and it will most probably end up being from 1 - 3.

5. Traffic Ranking - If you are looking to attract advertisers to your blog then they will no doubt look into Alexa, Comscore and now even Compete traffic rankings.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts