How am I doing? Website have been online for about 4 days

• infernal21
  • infernal21

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, this is my first ever attempt to make a website and monetize it, my site's been up for around 4 or 5 days and I've made 36 cents with it. You could kinda minus 1 day out because I messed up and the ads change to totally unrelavent subjects. What I've done to promote it is search engine/directories/blog submissions, asked for some forum reviews, and made a bunch of friends in blogging websites. My traffic varies, but for the past 3 days, I've had at around 100 unique visitors each day, then yesterday I had around 220(a bunch from stumbleupon), but today I think it'll be back to 100.

So I would like to ask all the experts here how I am doing, is the site going slow? Am I doing OK? Is my CTR not good enough? Should I spent more time developing this or move on to the next project? ect. I made $.10 on 1 day, and yesterday $.26 = $.36 total

Here is the google report:
Page impressions / Clicks / Page CTR / Page eCPM [?] / Earnings
2,250 / 7 / 0.31% / $0.16 / $0.36

http://www.kzonedl.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• searchacar
  • searchacar
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen this issue with few sites. If your contents are good then in start google gives a very good traffic as you mentioned and it changes from 100 to 200 then it drops again.

SO I have noticed as well after a month or after few days traffic will come back to normal and it goes decrease for sites which are new.

I dont know why this is but i have seen this in few sites too.
  • wallarookiller
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

google terms says you cant say how much you have made through them so be careful or you will be banned. as for what you have said your on a graet trac keep on doing what your doing and trust me you will see results. you get what you put into it work hard and you willl do ok work harder and you'll do even better!
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

You site is not doing to bad for 4 days
  • cooluks

Post 3+ Months Ago

infernal21 wrote:
Hi, this is my first ever attempt to make a website and monetize it, my site's been up for around 4 or 5 days and I've made 36 cents with it. You could kinda minus 1 day out because I messed up and the ads change to totally unrelavent subjects. What I've done to promote it is search engine/directories/blog submissions, asked for some forum reviews, and made a bunch of friends in blogging websites. My traffic varies, but for the past 3 days, I've had at around 100 unique visitors each day, then yesterday I had around 220(a bunch from stumbleupon), but today I think it'll be back to 100.

So I would like to ask all the experts here how I am doing, is the site going slow? Am I doing OK? Is my CTR not good enough? Should I spent more time developing this or move on to the next project? ect. I made $.10 on 1 day, and yesterday $.26 = $.36 total

Build more traffic for more chances of visits....
  • Alfredito
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Alfredito
  • Loc: Bangkok, Thailand

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good to me for just 4 days... :) Good Luck !
  • ciarac
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Spain

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm intensely jealous. If you could give us all a more detailed guide of what you've been doing to get 100 visits daily in just 4 days, I'm sure we would all like you more. (I don't like you because I am jealous.)
  • g35fan
  • Born
  • Born
  • g35fan
  • Loc: cleveland, ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would suggest posting a link in a relevant forum x 50. Might be time consuming, but as long as you are posting good information and not spam moderators should have no reason to remove your posts. Also try a few sites like:

local business directories
free classifieds from websites
craigslist forums <-- probably the most underrated. Just don't spam!

http://www.clevelandwebdesigns.com
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

infernal21 wrote:

Well, start up is good enough...but wait a little more for results as 4 days are not enough time to judge all about..

And don't bother about little ups and downs....as reduced traffic or visitor do not always means that you are not doing well, there may be lot of reason's behind it...........
  • Americantruckbuyer
  • Student
  • Student
  • Americantruckbuyer

Post 3+ Months Ago

ciarac wrote:
I'm intensely jealous. If you could give us all a more detailed guide of what you've been doing to get 100 visits daily in just 4 days, I'm sure we would all like you more. (I don't like you because I am jealous.)

Same here :wink: ....Me too wud like to know how to get 100 UV per day for a 4 days old site

Puneet M
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Americantruckbuyer wrote:
ciarac wrote:

Same here :wink: ....Me too wud like to know how to get 100 UV per day for a 4 days old site

Puneet M

It had to be from StumbleUpon, his/her domain was possibly very close to another, or possibly this was not a brand new domain, and was previously owned by someone...so he was receiving traffic from what the previous owner did.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

vetofunk wrote:
Americantruckbuyer wrote:
ciarac wrote:

Puneet M

It had to be from StumbleUpon, his/her domain was possibly very close to another, or possibly this was not a brand new domain, and was previously owned by someone...so he was receiving traffic from what the previous owner did.

Well, if you frequently update your site by adding fresh, unique, and informative content then you must submit your site feed to RSS submission sites. It will be the best option to divert traffic to your site...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

There are so many social bookmarking site that can help you and not only stumbleupon. Write an article and submit it to social bookmarking sites.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 13 posts