How to earn minimum $300 to $ 400 from adsense?

• vjjohnson
  • Student
  • Student
  • vjjohnson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey everyone share your ideas on how to earn $300 to $400 from adsense per month.
  • ScottHughes
  • Born
  • Born
  • ScottHughes

Post 3+ Months Ago

The basic plan is easy enough. Make a good website with helpful information. Put Google AdSense ads on it. Get traffic to it. If you get enough traffic, you will make the amount you want.
  • htcorp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • htcorp

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rich and various contents. Always update content to attract guests. High cost keyword (example: business, autos, insurance...), good location to put adsense code...
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

vjjohnson04 wrote:
Hey everyone share your ideas on how to earn $300 to $400 from adsense per month.

You can expect income through Google adsense if you have a site with large volume of traffic.....and as more traffic you have chances will be more to earn more dollars...
  • Snooper
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

vjjohnson04 wrote:

:!: My dear friend, if there is a short formula to do so, we'll all be a millioners, long time ago!!! I mean, there isn't simple way to describe such a complex thing in a few lines of this post... No matter what information you'll get here, it won't help you a lot, besause it will be somethig generally in form of; first you need to do good and valuable content, then get trafic to website, Google will be happy about it giving you high PR, then put Adsense on it... And that's it! That kind of generally information doesn't tell you where and how which makes them useless to you!
:hmm: Taking money from somewhere, NEVER goes easy, my friend! Taking money from Google... is even tougher job to do. It takes months of learning, analysing, trying many different tactics to reach success and money. So, nobody can't tell you those methodes in a few short lines of this post.
:idea: I have wrote on this topic large and useful website, so you can start your learning right there. There is whole process described, from creation of website, through SE Optimization and promotion, to Google Adsense, getting traffic tips, etc... We offer knowledge for free - SnoopMoney.com
  • cyberblue
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

make more website and make more traffic
  • htcorp
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • htcorp

Post 3+ Months Ago

Locations of your adsense codes is located at attractive, sense-position !
  • ErnestHemingway
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ErnestHemingway
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

First of all, I think every new webmaster who gets into adsense game should know 1 thing, that Adsense is not for new websites, You cannot make a killing with adsense if you have a website that hardly gets any traffic. So first of all you need a quality website with lots of content "keyword rich articles" that will get you visitors from organic search and then you should bother with adsense.

2ndly do not rely on adsense, first and foremast help your readers, get readers, get traffic then work on your adsense..

here r some tips..

1. Build a website that help the readers and do not spam ADSENSE ads everywhere.

2. Update your website daily.

3. Do offsite and onsite SEO.

4. Join forums related to your niche and help others.

But to be honest, I think its quality content that matters, write good articles and get visitors and then you will have adsense clicks automatically.
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Make sure you get targeted traffic to your keywords. Use correct backlinking tactics that actually backlink to websites that similar to yours. Stay away from auto-backlink submissions! Only use "hand picked" methods if you want 100% targeting.

Set it up so they think they're clicking on content when it's really ads. If the content is targeted well enough they won't notice and they'll actually be glad your site had the ad there in the first place.

Make your site worth of existance to bring them back. Satisfy multiple niches, with multiple sites, and you'll have multiple incomes that will equal what you want. If any of them take off, you'll make even more.

Best advice I have: MAKE MORE THAN ONE WEBSITE. Use redirect sites as much as possible. I HAVE OVER 120 websites that I manage using this technique.
  • goodamr
  • goodamr
  • Loc: http://elearningking.blogspot.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

To get more traffic to your site, your site should be ranking enough by getting more backlinks to it.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

This topic reminds me why I almost never set foot in the Google forum. :roll:
  • Paul88
  • Paul88

Post 3+ Months Ago

try to make website at good keywords .. and for rich countries -- usa, europe ..
  • nalds20
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nalds20

Post 3+ Months Ago

the best way to have more traffic is update your content regularly and quality content is the key
  • ales
  • ales

Post 3+ Months Ago

Minimum is 1000 visitors / day --> cca 100 USD / month.
  • SnailDev
  • Student
  • Student
  • SnailDev

Post 3+ Months Ago

Traffic, Traffic and more Traffic.

If it is content site, add good and quality content. Try to spread your site by email marketing get traffic.

Rich keyword trick will also work, but content should be goood to get Traffic.

So Traffic Traffic and more Traffic

Gud Luck
  • TrafficFinder
  • TrafficFinder

Post 3+ Months Ago

The key to making money with adsense is to have a content rich site. The key word is CONTENT!!!
  • Swirl Media Solution
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Swirl Media Solution

Post 3+ Months Ago

for more can also do all this :-
Rss submission, Article submission, directory submission, se submission, forum posting
by doing all this also u can get more traffic to your site.
  • Loz
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: All over the place

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm pulling out an average of $9,000 a month with adsense.

What you need to do is use a tool like keyword elite and find out who many clicks per day the ads get and how many google campaigners there are, then work out if the keyword in question is easy to rank for.
  • exipnos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's not only traffic...
But good traffic... it's very important .you 'll see more difference in your earn.
  • mmraja
  • mmraja

Post 3+ Months Ago

vjjohnson04 wrote:

:hmm: It is not an easy one. You have to analyse the google in what way they are indexing web sites. Compare two web site which indexed in google. Take a report. U will find some interesting tactics to optimize your web. For example: Google gives preference to content with images than to content. Google consider site aging too. Google gives preference fresh content like news and articles(Unique content) . You have to make your website content by this way only. So that only google and other search engine give preference to your url. U will get good traffic to your web.

Happy web :)
  • stephan0246
  • stephan0246
  • Loc: Indianapolis

Post 3+ Months Ago

Snooper wrote:
vjjohnson04 wrote:

:!: My dear friend, if there is a short formula to do so, we'll all be a millioners, long time ago!!! I mean, there isn't simple way to describe such a complex thing in a few lines of this post... No matter what information you'll get here, it won't help you a lot, besause it will be somethig generally in form of; first you need to do good and valuable content, then get trafic to website, Google will be happy about it giving you high PR, then put Adsense on it... And that's it! That kind of generally information doesn't tell you where and how which makes them useless to you!
:hmm: Taking money from somewhere, NEVER goes easy, my friend! Taking money from Google... is even tougher job to do. It takes months of learning, analysing, trying many different tactics to reach success and money. So, nobody can't tell you those methodes in a few short lines of this post.
:idea: I have wrote on this topic large and useful website, so you can start your learning right there. There is whole process described, from creation of website, through SE Optimization and promotion, to Google Adsense, getting traffic tips, etc... We offer knowledge for free - SnoopMoney.com

Your advice was really helpful especially the info on your website. I need to get traffic on my site as well. Thanks.
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Work on getting more traffic and ad placement. Simple
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

To earn from any website,it is important to brign traffic towards it.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

sometimes, it also varies on the placement of ads on your site plus engage in forums that allows adsense sharing like digital point
  • jeruk
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Hermosillo

Post 3+ Months Ago

try to have good keywords and content in your webs, preffer your own content(can be combined by content from other autors), and use a good promotion program like Google Adwords or other PPC publisher, can search more especific information of wath talking about and you can earn much more than $300 bucks per month!
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that making a personal goal of xx amount of blog posts per day or week is a great place to start. This will get you in the habit of creating content for your website. During this process it is important to analyze your ad placement and have it blend into your site so that it is noticeable and makes your reader think it is beneficial. You have to be patient. Your pages will gain importance with each google update.

Also set goals for conversion and daily profits. Start small and realistically so that you can track your progress. After 1 or 2 years of this, your will be far past your previous earnings and into something more comfortable.

Notice that I said years. There is not quick method way for this. Persistance pays off, since blogging is considered residual income.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 26 posts