How to get one way links?

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

One way links are always more important than reciprocals and I want to know your views about ways to get one way links other than article submission, social biookmark submission, blog comment posting, forum postings........
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• mudkipz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mudkipz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great content. Something that is interesting to the people in your niche. If someone finds your entry on search engines, and they like it, you can expect them to link back to your site in no time.

Well another way is to hold contests...but that's link baiting.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can also engage in guest blogging and article exchanges since you can leave your links not only it gives you backlinks, it also gives you much exposure as a blogger/writer.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Facebook group, MySpace account, Wikipedia entry, Squidoo...you get the idea :)
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Within everything, Forum posting is the best source to get one ways links.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko

Post 3+ Months Ago

erikko wrote:
you can also engage in guest blogging and article exchanges since you can leave your links not only it gives you backlinks, it also gives you much exposure as a blogger/writer.

Can you explain me about guest blogging and about how to manage it a single blog with lot of member or is it safe to offer anyone to post entries in your blog.....olease explain me about it I haven;t real idea of it.
  • karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir

Post 3+ Months Ago

Comment on other bloggers.Although most bloggers block links,but some of them allow link.
  • gartar
  • Born
  • Born
  • gartar

Post 3+ Months Ago

+1 from me

social marketing (digg, technorati, onlywire, ...)
article marketing(ezinearticles, goarticles, ...)
reciprocial linking(linkmetro)
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

coolslko wrote:
erikko wrote:

Can you explain me about guest blogging and about how to manage it a single blog with lot of member or is it safe to offer anyone to post entries in your blog.....olease explain me about it I haven;t real idea of it.

i am also new in guest blogging but for me this resource will help you explore more about guest blogging

http://www.mamablogga.com/guest-blogging/
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello there.. try to read this one to get you the best idea on it..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_way_link
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

i already read that and that's exactly my point. when you post an article on other blogs,you can leave your links there (through link baiting)going to your own blog. so the concept is just like article submission but the difference is it's in the blog.
  • joegloman
  • Born
  • Born
  • joegloman

Post 3+ Months Ago

The power of backlinks does not lie only in its numbers. It lies in the power of the website you are posting on. Google has certain characteristics for a strong backlink, and if you hope to see an impact from your backlinks, you should probably know what they're looking for.

In - Content Links
Google likes links that are in between text. This shows Google that it is related to the topic of the website, and is a good link. In website directories, there are no paragraphs or content whatsoever, so the power of these backlinks is reduced. However, a powerful site in your industry with a link to your website can boost your website all by itself.

A good way to get backlinks like this is to leave long comments with links to your site on high-traffic blogs. If your comment is semi-related, it should be an OK backlink. The only real way to do this is to get your website written about by a high PR site. If you have some valuable content on your website, promote it, and eventually people will start talking about it.

Anchor Text
The anchor text of your link is a key factor as well. If you have a link to your "hot dog website" that says "mustard recipes" Google will not boost your PR. Make sure the text for your link is a keyword relative to your website's focus.

Unorthodox ways
Besides article marketing, forum marketing, etc. There are plenty of ways to get strong backlinks to your website. Myspace is a website in the top 5 of Alexa. If you start a myspace group and link to your website, you can bring in thousands of visitors to your website, and raise your PR as well.

Linkswaps is another way of getting backlinks. Believe it or not, plenty of people will be glad to swap with you, and it will be a one-way link to your website. Simply contact the webmaster of related sites within your niche, and wait for a response. Eventually you will come across someone looking for a swap.

The last idea i have for you to get links back to your website is YouTube. Youtube is another extremely powerful website, and some videos are getting over a hundred million views. If you have a video related to your website, link back to your website within the description and you have a one-way link. Be sure to have a quality video.

Backlinks are not the only key to your success with traffic, but they do play a key role in Google SEO. Be sure to keep varied, but related keywords linking to your website or Google will pick up your submissions. If you want some free info on traffic building techniques, check out my website.

http://www.traffictactix.com
  • anup1965
  • Born
  • Born
  • anup1965

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tried a lot but not succeeded.

http://moreonhealthtoday.blogspot.com/
  • Samuraii
  • Student
  • Student
  • Samuraii

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally think that one way links in such places as blog comments it is not good option at all. Article submission gives good ones
  • engadven
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Designing templates and giving them away for free provided the user retains the designed by link is a good way. Especially if you already have the designs from sites that are no longer used for example.
You can also get free website builders that build one way backlinks into every site for the person that gives them away.
  • claireo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • claireo
  • Loc: Coventry

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that definatly giving something away in return for a link is a fantastic idea. Like giving away templates, we are giving the user something they want, and in return when they use it, we get a simple link back, everybody wins.

However, there are many sites out there that already do this and who is to say that the links we get will all have a pagerank of 0. I firmly believe that quality is over quantity. So the question is, will having all these pagerank 0 links, saturate the good links?
  • cooluks

Post 3+ Months Ago

One way links is what Google wants rather than reciprocal links... It has more weight especially if the IBLs are related quality links...
  • Carramba.net

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do not forget about link exchange schemes. They give you one way links. You can always check my sig links for more information.
  • amabaie
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

"One way" is not the most imporant factor. While all the techniques mentioned so far in the forum are great tactics, please don't feel compelled to "One way" is not the most important factor. While all the techniques mentioned so far in the forum are great tactics, please don't feel compelled to focus solely on one way links. If there is a link that would really be a good one, pay the price - link exchange, product sample, money. There is nothing magic about one-way linking.

When thinking about website marketing, it always helps to ground oneself in how one would market a business in the real world. Let's say you owned an attraction and you asked a local hotel to place your brochure in his lobby. He might say:

[*]Great. That's a wonderful service to my visitors.
[*]No problem. That will be $50 a month.
[*]Sure, can I place my brochure in your lobby?
[*]OK, if you give me a season's pass.

Does it matter which way you get the brochure (link) into the lobby (webpage)?
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

One way links can be better than the reciprocal ones. There are several ways for having them, like you said giving out some free things like, softwares, online tools and the other things.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 20 posts