How to raise your Page Rank and traffic FREE?

• infoway
  • infoway

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lot's of webmaster have this type of question like "How can I raise my PR and web site traffic?”

Actually website traffic is very important for any online business, to get traffic you have to go through few technique.

First of all design your site with professional touch and search engine friendly. Submit your site to google, yahoo and dmoz. This takes around 3 months to crawl and get listed in moderate keywords. Do not use popular keywords because there is too competition for high traffic. Submit your site to lots of Small search engine and directory.

Now after this you do not have to work more on search engine and directory.
Now the work is on link building & How to raise your PR (Page rank)?

What you have to do to raise your Page Rank-Right?

You have to place your site one way link in high PR sites, like PR 6/7 sites.
Most of the time PR 6/7/8 sites are not interested to exchange link with low PR sites like 1/2/3/4 sites. Because they do not have any profit from low PR site and even they do not get any clicks from that.

Batter if you place one way link exchange advertise in high PR site you can get traffic as well as PR, (lots of high traffic sites offer text link advertise in) you have to put your site one way link 7 to 9 months in PR 6/7 sites. This way after 8/9 months you PR will be PR5 OR PR6 now you can offer link exchange to high PR site and lots of high traffic sites will be interested on your URL.

Now you can sale your link space and exchange link with high PR and high traffic sites because now your site have traffic and high page rank. [Page rank means your site importance in web and how much traffic you get from various partners OR affiliates]

Now you can raise your Page Rank and traffic step by step.

Actually in my opinion link building with high traffic & high PR sites is the key of online business success. Note: try to exchange link with same category sites. Different category sites will not help your traffic OR ranking but same category site will help you to get PR and targeted traffic.

My suggestion summery:

1. Design your site search engine friendly & submit your site to SE and directory
2. Try to exchange link with PR6/7 sites & 1000 times’ batter one way link exchange.
3. Last is paid advertise to targeted directory and search engine.

If viewers have any questions just email me piyal@infoway.us
I will be happy to answer your questions.

Regards,
Piyal Bagchi
  • abu_malek
  • Born
  • Born
  • abu_malek

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the information

please advise me how to submit my site to google?

it is 3 years old and never happened that google found any posting from my site

thanks for any help from any body
  • infoway
  • infoway

Post 3+ Months Ago

please advise me how to submit my site to google?

yes, please submit your site here

http://www.google.com/addurl.html

before submiting please review guidelines from google.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I stopped submitting to Google long ago ...

If you have backlinks on a site that is already indexed, Google will find your site a lot quicker. The last site I did was picked up in three days!!!

Just work on getting links to your site ... don't waste your time submitting to search engines.
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

rtchar wrote:
I stopped submitting to Google long ago ...

If you have backlinks on a site that is already indexed, Google will find your site a lot quicker. The last site I did was picked up in three days!!!

Just work on getting links to your site ... don't waste your time submitting to search engines.

Agree 100% - I always like the thought that the engines found me too ;)
  • snicksnack
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: China

Post 3+ Months Ago

any recommendation as where to buy the links? Do you have any particular text link broker/agent? Would do you have to consider when buying such links?
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Go to Google and search for your keywords ...

Visit each site to see if they have a link page.

Email the site webmaster asking to include your link.

Visit each site on the link page and email them also.

By about the third page you should have around 1000 sites you can contact
  • Daniel
  • Student
  • Student
  • Daniel

Post 3+ Months Ago

third page ? You would just have 30, woudln't you ?
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
You would just have 30, woudln't you ?

Not if you follow all the links on their link pages ... and the links on those link pages. It increases exponentially....

Just and example .... If you only take the 5 best links from each site visited (after removing duplicates).

From the search engine 30 sites times 5 links = 150 potential link partners ... then from the 150 potential link partners take 5 links = 750 more sites ... then 3750 links etc.

Just keep following the links related to your site.
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great advice rtchar...I also do this

Search google for your general keyword + add url

this will return some pages that allow you to add a link to a DB without having to send emails and wait for replies.....just make sure when you do this to have the return link already posted on your site.
  • barry
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi all
im barry mitchell from dundee
i totaly agree with the dude a couple of psots up the list there
get a list on a site that is already listed with any page rank at all.. submiting to google is as much good as submiting it to your sisters diary.. ie.. no one will ever see it .. if you get a link on a good ranked page the page will be crawled in the next day or two and your sorted. from then on its just finding inbound links that are top rated or ranked and sticking to them .. i made the mistake of taking on 100 pr 1 links and im still page ranked 1 .. its crap

thanks and good night

barry mitchell

8)
  • rtchar
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

barry

There is nothing wrong with taking links from low ranked sites ... you just hope that some of them will develop some page rank as pass it back to you. I rarely reject sites on the basis of page rank alone.... as long as they are ethical links.

By that I mean the sites should not be trying to hoard page rank.

Link pages should be one click off the home page

Reference to the link page should be made from all or most of the key pages on the site

No javascript, database references, or other means to obscure the links

If you have links like this ... drop them immediately. I find I get the best results by helping others increase their page rank and raising the value of their link to me.

[There ... now I feel better] :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts