Manual Vs Automated submission

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I want to know your views regarding to submission of sites to directories and search engines. What's better? Is it good to submit your site to may search engine s and directories by using software or tools and save lots of time or doig all submission manually........

Thanks in advance.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

I generally just submit to google http://www.google.co.uk/addurl

Then try to build some backlinks to be honest :P

I dont bother with tools and software ect ect
  • vppsgroup
  • vppsgroup

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think Manual submission is better. .

http://submit-blog-or-website.blogspot.com/
http://vpps-group.blogspot.com/
  • Sunny Side
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Manual submission is a way better - because this way you can avoid duplicate anchors to your site
  • cooluks

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can control if you do it manually. Automated sometimes fails...
  • mudkipz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mudkipz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Manual submission for me too. It might be more tedious, but it pays off better than automated.
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

i've read about this in other forum (i forgot where) that Google and other SE's prefer manual submission other than automated submission. The question here is, how do they find out whether a submission is manually done or done automatically.
  • thinkleng
  • Born
  • Born
  • thinkleng

Post 3+ Months Ago

automatic -> manual -> semi auto -> manual

thats my experience. :P

Read about creating back link first before create back link :D
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is no penalty for submitting a page twice, so there's no harm in doing automatic and then following up with a manual on the directories you consider important.
  • lajocar
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: South Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I prefer to manually submit a website, but automatic submissions can be ok if it is once off and not spam
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was considering this same thing. I have always done manual submissions though.
  • T
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Springfield, Mo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I prefer manual since it gives me more control and it seems to get better results.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

you can't go wrong with manual submission coz you have the over-all control with it..
  • amabaie
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a good rule of thumb when it comes to all facets of link-building that manual is better than automated. This is because with manual activities you can reduce the patterns (SEO fingerprint) that inevitably show up through automation.

Sometimes one has to weigh the benefits of manual activities with the speed and quantity of automated, but whatever can be done manually should be done manually.
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Manual web operations are always preferred over the automatic, software run applications. Besides, many of the search engines and directories simply do not like the automated submissions.
  • luxscold
  • luxscold

Post 3+ Months Ago

>> Is it good to submit your site to may search engine s

how many search engines do you know? google, Yahoo, MSN, some regional and nothing else.

I do submit my websites to directories only automatically. I have no time to fill thousands forms in directories. Especially if you manage to operate with hundreds websites.
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I find manual submissions better because search engines still prefer links that are manually submitted.
  • amabaie
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why would you submit your website to a search engine?

Think about it...the submission only gets you into the search engine's index. Which means your website is 364,582 out of 364,582 websites for a given search. Nobody will find it. Nobody. You need inbound links to your site to even get into the top 100 for any search phrase. Without inbound links, there is no point in submitting your site to a search engine.

If you have a few links, the search engines will follow those links and index your website. In fact, long before your website will qualify to rank in the top 100 for any meaningful search terms, the search engines will have indexed your website. With inbound links, there is no point in submitting your site to a search engine.

So why submit a website to the search engines.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

I still prefer to get listed on different SEs the natural way.. no submission required but full SEO work to get noticed by them
  • Imran khan
  • Born
  • Born
  • Imran khan
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am also agree that Manual submission is always good and prefer by most of search engines. but you can use software too but up to a small level and mix your manual and automated submission to the good effect. so nothing bad if you do not use it too much. Even too much of manual submission will become useless so keep maintaining Quality and Quantity.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it is better to submit i directories, it is much easier to submit....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 21 posts