Need Help !!! Suggestions to increase traffic....

• bin
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everybody,

Please help me out....I need your suggestions to increase traffic and improve ranking of my website http://www.softwebsolutions.com.

All your suggestions are welcome...

Thanks in advance...
  • anujlko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anujlko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi..

Your site having good PR.
make sure your strategic keywords appear in the crucial locations on your web pages.
Keywords need to be reflected in the page’s content.
Increase Inbound links.
Participate in forums, Find a forum that is related to the theme of your web site and leave a link to your site in your signature.
  • oubliesknofscrof
  • oubliesknofscrof

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nicely laid out. I would change the key description you have on the home page though. It says:
"Softweb Solutions is a prominent name in providing exclusive software development services for SMEs, specializing in custom application development, website development, system integration and software testing and quality assurance, with industry-specific software expertise in High-Technology, Software, Automotive, Financial Services and Entertainment sectors."

That has only one full stop in it which makes it almost unreadable. I'd cut oK some of the techno words and break it up into smaller sentences. After all. it is your key description of what you do.
  • bin
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks both of you...will definitely consider your suggestions...i was wondering..do I need to change some of my keywords...specifically the keywords of the different services pages..

Thanks
  • oubliesknofscrof
  • oubliesknofscrof

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi bin,

You really need to get the English corect on those Service pages first. Many people simply will not read a web page if the grammar etc is wrong. One eaxample is this para:

"Any business activity conducted via internet platform is called as e-business. In a wider means, any commercial activity accomplished with the support of cyberspace such as intranets, and extranets can also be referred as e-business. Further, in a move to comply Ebusiness solution, web applications are required to streamline the whole business processes."

Correcting a few errors, it should read:

"Any business activity conducted via +an+ internet platform is called +an+ e-business. In a wider means (+wrong grammar and also not clear what it means+), any commercial activity accomplished with the support of cyberspace (+cyberspace is wrong in this context, I think+) such as intranets, and extranets can also be referred +to+ as +an+ e-business. Further, in a move to comply (+comply is wrong here, not clear what you mean+) Ebusiness solution, web applications are required to streamline the whole business processes."

What I'm saying, is get the content correct before worrying about SEO. Also, in particular, spell E-Business consistently. In the article you spell it in three different ways.

But as far as your direct question is concerned, I have two comments about the ketwords using the EBusiness Web Development page. My guess is that the word "Ebusiness" appears too often for your ranking purposes. The frequency of that word certainly sticks out like a sore thumb when I read the page, its frequency is unnatural.

The other comment I make (remember, this is not a science, this is just my opinion) is that the top of the page is based around the key word EBusiness. Do people really type that in to find pages like yours? My guess is no. I would think, nowadays, people would type in much more specific search phrases. For eaxample, if I have a web site which I want someone to maintain, I might type in "offshore website maintenance service" or "regular website update services".

But my first advice would be to get the content gramatically correct for any pages you publish. Good luck, and keep on persevering.
  • bin
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • bin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks oubliesknofscrof,

Will get the content done within 2-3 days...considering the page - http://www.softwebsolutions.com/ebusine ... ation.html that you have discussed about in your post...

the keywords in the page are : ebusiness development, ebusiness application development, ebusiness web application development services, Chicago Web Design, internet consulting, web development, ebusiness, webservices, web site design, developers, database applications, software development, XML, SOAP, apache, mysql, linux, database programming, programmers, consultants, software developers, web applications, backend, coldfusion, cold fusion, CF, CFML, SQL, extranet, intranet, order-entry, web hosting

This page is about the website designing and web development services that we offer. what would be your comments about the keywords currently targeted on that page...are they all useless ???

thanks.....
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search keywords that is competitive and promote it to get your site on the page 1 of all search engines. By that, you have 80-100% chance to get traffic especially if your competitive keywords ranked 1-3 position to all search engines especially on Google.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts