Newsletter.please Help me ?

• sk_1984
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I want to start newsletter for my webiste but i dont have any mass e-mail or bulk e-mail sending software to send newletter.

Please tell me software name which is free and can send thousands of e-mail every day .

thnks n regards
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let people register on your site if they want your newsletter. No one will give you any spam related programs here. My guess it that the topic will probably be locked in about 1/2 hour.
  • sk_1984
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please Note i dont need this software for Spamming ...I have registerd user for newsletter but my website service provider dont give me permission to send so many e-mail every day thats why i need that software .. i am also dont like to do spamming ...
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

If the people who are going to receive the newsletter haven't requested it, then it's spam.
  • scorpionagency
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Hello,

I want to start newsletter for my webiste but i dont have any mass e-mail or bulk e-mail sending software to send newletter.

Please tell me software name which is free and can send thousands of e-mail every day .

thnks n regards

I purchased the GroupMail Mass mailer after testing it for 3 months with there free version. Mine is for the soul purpose of sending my Monthly newsletter to Opt-in subscribers.

GroupMail works off SMTP relays, so before you invest you need to find out what your ISP limits are or the E-mail Hosting accounts Limits that your using as the relay.

If you are going to use a Mass mailer for Spammy purposes, I withdraw my recommendation... However if you are providing an informational service (E.G. News, Updates, Articles, Upgrades, Etc..) to current members / clients / subscribers Then I do suggest at least trying the free version of groupmail to see what its all about.

The free version has a 100 e-mail addresses per group limit, However you can have as many groups as you want (Unlimited).

(Just keep in mind the SMTP limitation check.) When I used one of my Domain e-mails through my Hosting account I was limited to their 250 per Day relay limit. When I switched to my local ISP empowered e-mails I was able to send 500+ Relays per day.

Good Luck - And please don't use spammy tactics - CLICK HERE to Visit the Download page
  • sk_1984
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Registerd Clients have request for newsletter ...i am not going to do spamming
  • scorpionagency
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Registerd Clients have request for newsletter ...i am not going to do spamming

Good deal, I gave you the link in the last post..... Good luck to you...

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts