Not Getting Links?

• sk_1984
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I am trying to link exchange with other websites and online directory. But i am not getting link back so what to do now ? and Google yahoo msn all show different back links for my website. Why is that ?

Can any one tell how many links are gud for one website ?

I have one page that come on yahoo @ 1 position and that page is not Google ..why ?

How to get more links …do I have to buy links…please tell me from where I should buy links?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to link exchange with other websites and online directory. But i am not getting link back so what to do now ? and Google yahoo msn all show different back links for my website. Why is that ?

I have one page that come on yahoo @ 1 position and that page is not Google ..why ?

How to get more links …do I have to buy links…please tell me from where I should buy links?

different SE has different algo
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup, different SE has different algo. And google is only showing the quality links while Yahoo and MSN both quality and links that are not related to your site are displayed.
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to link exchange with other websites and online directory. But i am not getting link back so what to do now ?

Is it related to your site or if your linking to quality sites? Some questions needs to be answered first before you exchange links to a site.

You don't need to buy links! There are many ways that you can get quality links from other site!
You can write quality content and if a webmaster find it very useful, they may even ask you a link exchange.
Another one is you can also write an article for a website and ask a favor that if you can put you link back to your site!

don't buy links, build them yourself! :D
  • jason32
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jason32

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forget about link exchange, its wastage of time and money. Just buy permanent links from quality and relevant sites. Permanent links are cheap and give great value to your SERP.

You can buy permanent links from here http://www.textlinkpopularity.com/buy-p ... -links.asp
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Hello,

Well.......you have to wait a little for getting link back and do not think all sites will link back you. You should continue to further link exchange and focus on exchange links with quality websites relevant to yours only and always include your main keywords in your anchor text.

Search engines have their own strategies as google prefer off page but yahoo and msn prefer on page factors. Google shows only most relevant and quality links as backlinks for your website that's why the number of backlinks in google very few but yahoo and msn are not too strict as google and shows most of all links no matter it is relevant or not...
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by sk_1984:

Remove the links that are not linking back to you then find other sites that are willing to exchange links with you.. There's a lot of online directories that are free that doesn't require reciprocal linking.

Search engines show different no. of backlinks bec. they have their own basis, factors and rules in this matter..
  • iceforever.diamonds
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

sk_1984 wrote:
Hello,

some website are very choosy they wanted sites with pr... if they don't link you back delete them in your site, unless you want to help them with their rank and traffic... have a record of it... and add up your patience...
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

jason32 wrote:
Forget about link exchange, its wastage of time and money. Just buy permanent links from quality and relevant sites. Permanent links are cheap and give great value to your SERP.

What are you talking about? You don't need money to exchange links, some do that because the content of their site is poor that's one of the reason why they need to buy links, but if you have quality content and informative than any site, they will link to you!

Exchanging links is not a waste of time, especially when you link to quality sites and authority sites. :shock:
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

that's true and it also increases your site popularity as well as you got quality backlinks
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

dont get your self be problematic with this, as ive heard link exchage is not really effective to get quality backlink..
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

jason32 wrote:

You can buy permanent links from here http://www.textlinkpopularity.com/buy-p ... -links.asp

You can say that link exchange is a waste of time because you are promoting on this site.

1. Link exchange
2. Buy permanent link

If you ask me which of this 2 choices I would select, my answer is simply #1. Why? Link exchange is still effective if you do it in normal way not in excessive way. Buying or selling links is one of the hottest issue in google, that's why some other big name site who sell links dug their PR.

Link exchange cost nothing except your effort. Buying links will loss you $$ and you are not sure that it guarantees traffic.
  • jason32
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jason32

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well time is money and after spending hundreds of hrs and thousands of mails to webmasters asking for link exchange, only few will respond and even fewer will accept your link if you have a new site. After 3 months of link exchanging, you'll end up getting 10 or 20 links from relevant sites and even then many sites will remove your link as soon as they see their link is placed on your site and transaction if complete. I know all this becuase we sell links and we know how webmasters do to link exchange. This does not happen all the time but most of the time :)

So after wasting 3 months, you'll most probably end up where you started unless you hire 3 guyz working for your link exchanges only.

On the other hand, buying links from professional companies will always benefit in the long run, they seem to charge and that money may seem going out from your pocket, but in the end, you'll appriciate your spendings.

If you think i am trying to sell my services, forget about what i said and start exchanging links, and mark your backlinks and your SERP today and then re-check it after 3 months and the hrs of work you are going to put in and return on investment at that time. Remember TIME IS MONEY :)
  • P.T. Yevgeniy
  • P.T. Yevgeniy
  • Loc: Rotterdam, NL

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is not only links it is site build up as well. I know some dutch websites where you could exchange links :) I dont think it is appropriate to post them here...
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

jason32 wrote:
Well time is money and after spending hundreds of hrs and thousands of mails to webmasters asking for link exchange, only few will respond and even fewer will accept your link if you have a new site. After 3 months of link exchanging, you'll end up getting 10 or 20 links from relevant sites and even then many sites will remove your link as soon as they see their link is placed on your site and transaction if complete. I know all this becuase we sell links and we know how webmasters do to link exchange. This does not happen all the time but most of the time :)

So after wasting 3 months, you'll most probably end up where you started unless you hire 3 guyz working for your link exchanges only.

On the other hand, buying links from professional companies will always benefit in the long run, they seem to charge and that money may seem going out from your pocket, but in the end, you'll appriciate your spendings.

If you think i am trying to sell my services, forget about what i said and start exchanging links, and mark your backlinks and your SERP today and then re-check it after 3 months and the hrs of work you are going to put in and return on investment at that time. Remember TIME IS MONEY :)

First of all I know TIME IS MONEY and so that's why you need professionals that can do all the work with a limited time, like what they said it's not only Link exchange that can give you good BL's and in SERP's.

So why would you hire many people if it can only be done by one person? Multi-Tasking that one can do an off-page optimization at the same time is the one he needs to learn to get more backlinks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts