please Help! My google rank!

• twistedted25
  • twistedted25

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok about a week ago I was on page 2 of google using the key words "arizona mobile homes" Now im no where to be found! I have no idea what happened I thought it might have been a bad Meta tag using <googlebot= "follow" index> but now im not sure. Can some one please help! Here is a link to my site let me know what it is that im doing wrong.
http://www.blackhawkproperty.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe you've been penalized by google, have you been link building in link farm pages???
  • linkdor
  • Born
  • Born
  • linkdor

Post 3+ Months Ago

he's definitely not penalized by google, simply because he already has some pagerank left, that means that the page is still present in the search results. Problem is that you don't qualify for the keywords you want, maybe because u're also using flash. How about doing a little marketing and advertising of your site, link building, web directories etc. That should help. Note that web directories does not mean link farms!
  • joy284
  • joy284

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes,i ccame to your web,i think the homepage is not stead for you.
  • twistedted25
  • twistedted25

Post 3+ Months Ago

linkdor wrote:
he's definitely not penalized by google, simply because he already has some pagerank left, that means that the page is still present in the search results. Problem is that you don't qualify for the keywords you want, maybe because u're also using flash. How about doing a little marketing and advertising of your site, link building, web directories etc. That should help. Note that web directories does not mean link farms!

I have been building up my links I have around 425 links. The funny thing is that I was ranking really high with a few of the key words then just dropped off google. I figure that it might be a issue with my server! (Ipower) The worst company ever! I have been having alot of issues with there server going down! So Im guessing when google last crawled my website it could have been down. Would that effect my rank position?
  • pntglobal
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • pntglobal

Post 3+ Months Ago

twistedted25 wrote:
Ok about a week ago I was on page 2 of google using the key words "arizona mobile homes" Now im no where to be found! I have no idea what happened I thought it might have been a bad Meta tag using <googlebot= "follow" index> but now im not sure. Can some one please help! Here is a link to my site let me know what it is that im doing wrong.

Same issue here with me, i am loosing ranking continously for my all four sites. I think its called google dancing when some new sites up for some time

am i right guys?
  • grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, there is a time that my site dropped on the top 100 listings because of "Google Dancing" or maybe some of your competitors have gone to work on their sites.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

The Link you mention is not relevant to your website. Try to increase relevant backlink and make your website more valuable with good content and links for better and stable ranking in search engine result pages.
  • itechiesnet
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

"I have been building up my links I have around 425 links."
Please make sure all these back links are from good sites.

Also, your site is heavy into flash. Consider adding an html version of each flash page so that google can spider the text. Without text, you are mostly depending on page title alone and meta tags.
  • silveraden
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

twistedted25 wrote:

I have the same problem before... It's happening to everyone when your competitors outpositioned you. After doing some simple promotion for couple of days, I regained my SERP..
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Try to check first if there is duplicate content on your site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts