Reinclusion request

• jdhuk
  • jdhuk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Still ranting on about my domain not being indexed by Google, even though I have done the following.....

Changed hosts
Complete redesign of website
Clean HTML
Robots.txt
High PR backlinks

The domain was previously owned, so they "may" of done something they shouldn't of and got a penalty.

Anyway my question is the Google engineers will be looking into the domain as I have put in for a reinclusion request and there is nothing spammy or any tricks to worry about. However i have a "Useful Links" page all relevant to my industry.

Will this be a good or a bad thing in there eyes, I have read different opinions on links pages but no conclusion.

Thanks
  • smo
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • smo
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Should work. Can you post the url here
  • jdhuk
  • jdhuk

Post 3+ Months Ago

With all due respect the last thing i want or need is this thread on the serps with my domain stamped on it.

I would like to know whether i should delete the links page or leave it. Obviously if i delete it, the return links could fade out if they check to see if i am still listing there link.

However if Google really doesn't like link building in this manner ( having a reciprocal links page ) then i will delete it for sure.

What do you think ?
  • Kevins_Kevlar
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Bc, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

jdhuk wrote:
What do you think ?

I think that your links page is a great idea and adds value to your site as long as you creat subdirectories creating a theme on each page.

Failure to add a theme to each page results in a negitive effect for example

dpreview.com-Jerk.com- get your underwear here cheap and wholesale when you fall from the #1 search engine placement next month.

That would add a negitive effect

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts