Serious Trouble Webmasters please help me.

• Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Albany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

I owned a domain with the name http://www.tasolglobal.com

One of my business competitor has purchased two domains with the name of tasolglobal.org and tasolglobal.net

He is spoiling our market value and with violated contents.our website and our market prestige.

I have complained to hosting service provider, ICANN and Google too. But didn't get anything.

Please tell me now what to do ?

Please help me out from this.

Waiting for your positive answer. :(
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you're not getting anywhere speaking with the competitor directly, your only option is to speak with a Lawyer.
  • Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually i have read the terms and policy of ICANN, which is adopted by the host provider name 1and1 inc. U.S.A. but they are not going to do anything about this. That guy is ruining my market prestiege.

Is there any other way to do so ?
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

Have you contacted a lawyer yet? I checked out those domains and I don't see anything that is directly pointed at your company. I guess the lesson I learned is make to sure you reserve all tld's for your name... Interesting subject, please keep us posted... Is it considered slander if someone posts their opinion about your company if they have hard evidence to back up their claims??? Interesting.
  • Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sticky wrote:
Have you contacted a lawyer yet? I checked out those domains and I don't see anything that is directly pointed at your company. I guess the lesson I learned is make to sure you reserve all tld's for your name... Interesting subject, please keep us posted... Is it considered slander if someone posts their opinion about your company if they have hard evidence to back up their claims??? Interesting.

Please see this image.

TASOL - These Are Some Obvious Losers!!

Stay Tuned... More to come!!

Now you tell me there is nothing on that domain which directly pointed to my company ?

Tasol is our brand name.....my dear friend these pages has been crwaled by google and it appears in the search results with my company results.

Don't you think it affects me and my company ?

Please help me out and show me the possible ways except lawyer becuase its last and final way to get rid of it.

waiting for your positive answer.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts