Social Bookmarking

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Can anyone explain me about how social bookmarking can help in getting higher ranking for your site beacuase as I know Social Bookmarking or submitting new webpages to social bookmarking sites helps in terms of getting Index earlier.

I just want to know How It helps to rank well.......

Thanks in advance....
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• GimmeMyDomains
  • Student
  • Student
  • GimmeMyDomains

Post 3+ Months Ago

It builds backlinks - ideally for tarketed keywords. Google indexes the social bookmarking sites, sees the links to your site, gives you a brownie point. More brownie points equals better site ranking, world peace, financial security etc. Whee!

(have I oversimplified that?)
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some social bookmarking use dofollow tag. So they help in increasing your backlinks. And if you use your targeted keywords in the title of your link, it can also help increase your keyword ranking in search results.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social Bookmarking are very helpful source of increasing traffic on website, Google indexed it frequently and links are visible in search engine result pages by related searched term.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bookmarking is a tool for deep linking, thus it strengthens your page weight with IBLs that containing your keywords. In effect, it helps you with SERPs ranking.
  • jubach
  • Born
  • Born
  • jubach

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there a list of Social Bookmarking sites available in the forum? So we can implement how good this technique is.
  • heihei
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • heihei

Post 3+ Months Ago

when you post your own webpage on a social bookmarking site, it will create one backlink. If you post your site on a large number of social bookmarking platforms, it will generate one backlink per site. Because many surfers prefer to look for sites through bookmarking services, you should see an immediate increase in traffic.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

it helps you to have back links and SERP rankings...
  • Web Design Expert
  • Born
  • Born
  • Web Design Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your posts on social networking sites like Digg, Del.icio.us etc can help but simply bookmarking these sites won't help you better your ranks in the search engines.

\\Please don't post links to your site
  • vitalink
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • vitalink
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

onlywire.com is a good site to use..............once you get it set up it can save you a lot of time bookmarking. Works very well
  • Zibblu
  • Born
  • Born
  • Zibblu

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social bookmarking isn't just for SEO, it's also for direct traffic. Social bookmarking sites can rank highly in the SE themselves and then people who find the SB listings can click through to your website. That's why it's important to consider keyword research when posting to social bookmarking sites.
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have something newsworthy, humorous, unique or shocking to say, submit a link to your web page to social sites. These sites can create a buzz overnight driving thousands of interested visitors to your web site. Just make interesting stories.and of course it's free to submit links to these sites and you never know your luck.
  • motherknucker
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Nowhere and Everywhere

Post 3+ Months Ago

for me it only helps me get my blog indexed
  • mokmok69
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mokmok69

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social bookmarking is very useful in terms of getting indexed fast and back links.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

and also you can submit your sub pages...:D
  • UTOPIA
  • UTOPIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

As others have said social bookmarking will help to generate more backlinks and can also be a great source of traffic. Have received over 30000 visits from stumbleupon in a single day

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts