Is Social bookmarking is the better option for SEO?

• alisha0512
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • alisha0512

Post 3+ Months Ago

please anybody will tell me bookmarking of the site s good for SEO.
  • Captcha
  • Born
  • Born
  • Captcha
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can say that social bookmarking can bring very LITTLE benefit for seo. Anyway, type in the google search bar "do-follow social bookmarking sites" - it will give you the list.
  • newagesmb
  • Born
  • Born
  • newagesmb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Book marking is not much effective than compare to other. we are working with book marks but not much effects we are getting in our website development site.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social Bookmarking is a better option for SEO if you done it right. It can give less traffic if you post an article that is not good for the reader. You need to select a social bookmarking site that is related to your site and with high traffic site.
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Check this how Social bookmaring site help SEO?
  • Arleigh
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Arleigh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's a list of dofollow social networking and bookmarking sites.
http://www.squidoo.com/dofollow
I find it useful..
  • Zibblu
  • Born
  • Born
  • Zibblu

Post 3+ Months Ago

It can help for SEO but I think the best reason to use it is for direct traffic. If you use keyword research when naming your social bookmarks you can get them to rank in the SE - and then get clicks to your webpages.

It can also help your website get found by other people who may link to you if they like your site. I've had this happen quite a few times. So SB can have a "viral" SEO positive effect in that way.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bookmarking is helpful for remembering any website and accessible from anywhere, so it is good from SEO point of view. It generates traffic on website.
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Today social bookmarkings is one of the factor that will help your site increase its market. It may help both searchers and seo! For seo, this one good way to gain quality traffic and for ordinary people that they may find other people that shares same interest like themselves.
But in terms of backlinks majority of them use nofollow on their links making them virtually useless for SEO.
  • emedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think social bookmarking will help in increasing site popularity and traffic. Have using of bookmarking websites which related to your niche will only give good results.
  • zero_digit
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Stumbleupon
Propeller
Squidoo
Hubpage
Digg
Diggo
  • CirtexHosting
  • Born
  • Born
  • CirtexHosting

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that they are 2 different things. SEO is SEO and SOcial bookmarking is social bookmarking
  • meanne2007
  • meanne2007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social bookmarking site can increase your traffic, you just have to create a content that is unique.
  • anujlko
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • anujlko

Post 3+ Months Ago

Social bookmarking can increase your traffic but cannot help in search engines ranking of your website.
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you'll use social bookmarking alone it may help a little bit (SERPs and Traffic), but if you use the WHOLE Social Media or WEB 2.0 that will be a great strategy or way for SEO
  • Isquaretechnologies
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Isquaretechnologies

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes Social Bookmarking sites will really help you if you want traffic to your site and it will help you to increase popularity of the site so definitely it will help you in SEO of your site

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts