Is spry sliding panels affecting page rank.

• comicracy
  • comicracy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am working on some seo for a page, the main page is trying to get indexed for seattle roofing, however even though it has tons of text and good content it is nowhere to be found. Can anyone tell me what the problem might be, my theory is it has something to do with the spry sliding panel. Just a hunch. The website is http://www.elementsmartroofing.com thanks!
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it's the fact that you haven't included any keywords in the head section, just a description.

How long has the site been live?
  • comicracy
  • comicracy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought google has started ignoring the meta keywords due to keyword stuffing?!?
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks like your website was created December 07 and will expire December 09. That is bad because you have not registered your domain name for 4 or more years (@ least what I have heard)

You are missing 15 alt tags on your images (could possibly be title tags as well)

You should only say words in your title/meta tag description that you say in text on the website

You only have 42 backlinks that ONLY pop up in yahoo. Do more offsite optimization.

Get a blog and post articles with specific anchor text back to pages for keywords to rank in google. Work on your on site optimization to improve yahoo rankings. Good luck and spend some time here. You will also need to experiment to find the proper balance of keywords.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts