Traffic from Google Search engine Reduced. Please help me

• kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

After one year (daily 2 hour) work, my website gets good traffic from Google search engine. My website gets average 700 unique visitors per day last three month (September, October, and November. Google PR3). But it reduced to average 200 per day on December month. Traffic from Google search engine also reduced to average 10 per day. I am faille to find out exact reason. I am link exchange with lots of website on that time. Google page rank increased to 3 to 5. I will stop the participating forum this three month. Anyone solve my problem.

I also registred webmaster tools. My google index page increased 16100 to 47000 and visitors down automaticaly (after one week of registering webmaster tools). Incrasing google index page will reduce popularity website. Webmaster tools reduce website popularity?

I also reduce adding new articles to my website.

I have one more qustions, Regularly accepting good number of new articles to my website will reduce link popularity (search result) or increase popularity of the website. Please explain and help me solve problem.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

please anyone give me answer for my qustion.
  • itsmani1
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Islamabad, Pakistan

Post 3+ Months Ago

well my question is how many visitor were visiting your site then and how many now?
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you stop working on SEO, building backlink, updating content then definitely your traffic will be affected so keep on building backlinks…. Add new articles (unique) you know google love to see fresh content also remember to optimize your articles for your keywords.
Hope all this will help you....
Best of luck. :lol:
  • Gracia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gracia

Post 3+ Months Ago

That would be my guess why. Google drastically changed the credit they gave certain links from December into January with a algo update.
  • kokkada.com
  • Student
  • Student
  • kokkada.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

I get more than 800 visitors per day but now get only 250 per day.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

kokkada.com wrote:
After one year (daily 2 hour) work, my website gets good traffic from Google search engine. My website gets average 700 unique visitors per day last three month (September, October, and November. Google PR3). But it reduced to average 200 per day on December month. Traffic from Google search engine also reduced to average 10 per day. I am faille to find out exact reason. I am link exchange with lots of website on that time. Google page rank increased to 3 to 5. I will stop the participating forum this three month. Anyone solve my problem.

I also registred webmaster tools. My google index page increased 16100 to 47000 and visitors down automaticaly (after one week of registering webmaster tools). Incrasing google index page will reduce popularity website. Webmaster tools reduce website popularity?

I also reduce adding new articles to my website.

I have one more qustions, Regularly accepting good number of new articles to my website will reduce link popularity (search result) or increase popularity of the website. Please explain and help me solve problem.

Well, you have thought you have done enough for your site and stopped working for your site as you stopped link exchanging and do not participating in discussion forums. You have also reduced adding no of articles to your site, that's all the reasons behind reduced no of visitors to your site.

Visitors are always looking for something new and unique and till then you frequently used to add new stuff your traffic increased day by day but when you stopped that visitor did not find anything new on your site and after one or two time visit they forgot about your site...that is all about your reduced traffic..

Link exchange and forums are also main factors behind traffic, that you also stopped working on that...

Also do not think that increasing google index page will reduce popularity website or webmaster tools reduce website popularity?..They just provide more visibility to you site..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts