Traffic to your site

• rajatoo9
  • Born
  • Born
  • rajatoo9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is there a good way to increase traffic to my website.I recently open a First and Unique of it kind website
  • quantumcloud
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your question is too generic. Since you are already in the Google forum, I guess you know that the best way to increase traffic to your website is getting high ranking on search results in an organic way. To learn how to do that, you can read the endless posts and topics in this forum. If you come up with some specific questions, I am sure a lot of people will help you out here.
  • phaugh
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
First and Unique of it kind website

Is the topic of your site a term that is searched for or is it so unique that it's not a popular topic? If it's a popular topic then you will need to get links using your search term and build your site with good structure, linking all the pages/sections together with more links using your search terms.

If the topic is not very popular then find a term that is popular for a similar topic and start there. You could look into some inexpensive PPC terms that might bring awareness to your site's topic.

It would help if we could see the site...then we can make specific suggestions :)
  • bebsie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bebsie
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

there are lots of "how to" offered on the net, you can opt for paid advertising, post articles on good sites that has links to your site, there are those who offers free one way or back linking. By the way what is your site's content?
  • articlehorizon.com
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • articlehorizon.com
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Would you give a link to you website. That might help.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts