A way to get back into adsense?

• amxcorey
  • amxcorey

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i got kicked out of adsense and im not sure why.....im sire a lot of people don't know why they got kicked off.

Anyway i applied for an appeal and i was rejected. is there any other way to get my adsense account back opened? i mean ANY way!

Thanks
Amxcorey
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

amxcorey wrote:
well i got kicked out of adsense and im not sure why.....im sire a lot of people don't know why they got kicked off.

Anyway i applied for an appeal and i was rejected. is there any other way to get my adsense account back opened? i mean ANY way!

Thanks
Amxcorey

I am also looking to get my adsense account which was disabled earlier.....zi do not know the reason behind it...Please tell me too if you come to know about any idea to get back it........
  • psyche
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • psyche

Post 3+ Months Ago

My friend too was also kicked out from adsense....And I have no idea how he will get back to it...but I know the reason why he was kicked out, he had a suspicious links that tricks his traffic that affect the adsense...IMO...
  • mudkipz
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mudkipz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't think you'll be able to get your account back once it's rejected and/or banned. They let you appeal but once you've had a record, it's pretty hard to make them return adsense privileges to you. Unless of course, you prove that there's no reason for them to ban you.
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

psyche wrote:
My friend too was also kicked out from adsense....And I have no idea how he will get back to it...but I know the reason why he was kicked out, he had a suspicious links that tricks his traffic that affect the adsense...IMO...

Just curious, what suspicious links did your friend use to trick his traffic into clicking on the ads?
  • lucky
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

i got banned for "posing a significant risk to advertisers". they make it sound like i've been trying to hunt them down and shoot them

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts