What's an easy way to get tons of backlinks?

• gregdavidson
  • gregdavidson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering if there was an easy way to get a lot of backlinks other than exchanging links, writing articles, and submitting to directories.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• batu544
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • batu544
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

When you will get the answer, please let me know .. :)
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

Forum posting is another way of getting backlinks. Continue to post with your sigs and you'll find out some backlinks appearing when you check your site.
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

You do not want to get a lot of backlinks very quickly. This will put up a red flag to Google that you are doing some artificial link building. Go through the process. Get some good directory links like the Yahoo Directory, DMOZ, and a few paid ones listed here:
http://www.ozzu.com/other-search-engines/paid-directories-with-affiliate-programs-t78544.html

There is no easy way, otherwise everyone would be doing it. If you don't feel like doing that work yourself, there are a ton of companies out there that go out and get you links...for a cost of course.
  • Steven D
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Steven D

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah take the manual submission route, you can pay them $20 and they will submit you to 200 directories over the span of a week or more if you ask.

Just make sure you get references
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

An easy way to get ton of backlinks is to submit your link to directory that offers manual URL submission services and article submission services.
  • slash007
  • Student
  • Student
  • slash007

Post 3+ Months Ago

submit to more and more directories.
  • digitalduke
  • digitalduke

Post 3+ Months Ago

Submitting to Directories, Posting in Forums and Blogs, Article Writings and Submitting, Social Bookmarking are wonderfully free ways to get tons of backlinks.
  • harrysmith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • harrysmith
  • Loc: Leeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't run behind getting tons of useless backlinks rather get good quality backlinks which are relevant to your site this will help you for getting targeted traffic.
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

digitalduke wrote:
Submitting to Directories, Posting in Forums and Blogs, Article Writings and Submitting, Social Bookmarking are wonderfully free ways to get tons of backlinks.

I agree, you don't need to pay to get tons and tons of backlinks! Do can do it by yourself so your in control!
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Directory submission is a good way of getting "quality" backlinks, as well as blog/article submissions
  • goldox
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • goldox

Post 3+ Months Ago

Submit to free directories and buy high quality back links.
  • DavidWest
  • Born
  • Born
  • DavidWest

Post 3+ Months Ago

The advice above is great. Especially with a new website, you want to gain the links steadily. In the past I quickly got a site up with a lot of content and got a bunch of back links in a 2 day period. The end result? Typing my website name into Google turned up nothing; I was wiped from the results.

Google's algorithm has advanced a lot; quality links gained steadily is what you want.
  • exipnos
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

be carefully ... tons of backlinks in sort time is FarmLinks ... and google will bane you.
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

You don't need to buy quality backlinks... Try to exchange links with relevant sites
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can also try forum posting (with signature) for back links.
  • Millsons Leather
  • Student
  • Student
  • Millsons Leather
  • Loc: Uganda

Post 3+ Months Ago

You can buy links on blogs and directories SITEWIDE ... thats also a good tech for building many backlinks...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

But google hates now on selling links. Use the normal way of getting backlinks such as submision to free directory, social bookmarkings and forum posting.
  • weblaunchphxx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Purchase some domains for your target keywords and redirect(301) them to your main domain.
  • webvideo
  • Born
  • Born
  • webvideo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Recently Google has taken some stern steps for directories. Specially paid ones. Not sure if paid directory submission really works for Google.
  • iceforever.diamonds
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

x3mario wrote:
But google hates now on selling links. Use the normal way of getting backlinks such as submision to free directory, social bookmarkings and forum posting.

Right, google is very strict now on selling links. It's better to use the normal way than buying links.
  • AngelaE8654

Post 3+ Months Ago

weblaunchphxx wrote:

There are those who say these types of links are considered not very valuable to the SEs. I'd like to know if this is true, as many of my own backlinks come from signature links. That's why I have signatures in the first place! :lol:
  • ToImmortal
  • ToImmortal

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, this is very time consumption process. but you have to be aware some blogs or forum may have "no follow" for the crawler. which means your site will not listed as back links!

one way to check is to look at the source code of blog, forum etc.

don't even try to think free links or ffa farms! they will hurt your site
  • justice
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • justice

Post 3+ Months Ago

AngelaE8654 wrote:
weblaunchphxx wrote:

There are those who say these types of links are considered not very valuable to the SEs. I'd like to know if this is true, as many of my own backlinks come from signature links. That's why I have signatures in the first place! :lol:

With so many people abusing the forums and the directories for BLs, I expect this statement to be true.

For your case, I suggest not solely relying on the BLs from the forums but to have a variety of BLs that have been discussed in this thread. This will ensure that you are less likely to be exposed to the G algorithm changes.
  • Boke
  • Student
  • Student
  • Boke
  • Loc: Hiroshima, Japan

Post 3+ Months Ago

how do we know what are "quality" backlinks? Is it connected with my websites content and the website content of the backlink?

//link removed
  • Greatone
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Greatone

Post 3+ Months Ago

Offer something unique for free and people will naturally link to your site.
  • infinityts

Post 3+ Months Ago

Grow your backlink number in a steady form. buy link or link exchange. quality is more important than quantity, what google concern is relevancy. Many links from not relevant site will harm your site ranking.
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

"buy link or link exchange"

Link to a relevant site is ok but if you buy link.... all I can say is be careful.
  • imranahmed
  • imranahmed
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will mention here one free directory. that could be helpful in making your backlink. It is PR3

http://www.bradford-webdesign.co.uk/directory/
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information