What more we can 2 do 4 generic keywords to get top ranking

• Wade
  • Wade

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Firends,

I have one question here. I have did on page optimization and as well as off page suggestion too but still site ranking on 2nd page on google can you suggest me what more we can do to get rank in top 10 in Google.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Add some content in your home page,apply some link building techniques result will definitely come.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

It really takes a lot of time to get to the top 10 position just double your efforts and observe SEO trends. You will reach the top, eventually. Good luck to you!
  • Hafsoh
  • Student
  • Student
  • Hafsoh

Post 3+ Months Ago

One of the most important factors to top 10 position is title tags, as they play a significant role in search results at Google. Tittle tag must call to action in order to maximize attractiveness
  • mit
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: INDIA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wade wrote:
Hello Firends,

I have one question here. I have did on page optimization and as well as off page suggestion too but still site ranking on 2nd page on google can you suggest me what more we can do to get rank in top 10 in Google.com

Add some fresh content and try to make more and more relevant links to get top 10 positioning.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Continuous promotion of every possible pages of the website through all promotional sources with the use of targeted keywords in it. Create fresh content and added it through article directories, press releases and blogs.
  • BlackEyes
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Getting in Top 10 of Google is not that easy..You must double all of your effort to have this position..Submit your site to social bookmarking sites, write and submit articles, directory submission still helps, forums sig, and blog commenting and posting..This link building techniques will help you boost your website's ranking..
  • ramone_johnny
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • ramone_johnny
  • Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Look at what is on the first page of Google and ask yourself ...why????

Start with the google keyword tool ALWAYS, and write content in alignment with traffic/demand.

John
  • dhanjit
  • dhanjit

Post 3+ Months Ago

Search Engines like updates. Any kind of update like- Title update, Content update, updates in the layout etc will attract crawlers at your site. you are already on the 2nd page then update in your title and do some social bookmarking. Hopefully you will be at 1st page in next cache.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts