What should i pay attention if i join in Google Adsense?

• JeffLin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi all,
We have a website,(www.uxcell.com), and the traffic flow is near 10000 per day.
The PR=4, and the rank is near 20,000, i check it on alexa.com .

However, the real thing i want to know is if i join in Google Adsense, what should i pay attention to? What ads should i put on my website? And how much the Google should pay for me?

Someone have any suggestion ,please don't hesitate to inform me.
Thanks
Jeff
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you add Google adsense to your site you should much pay attention to a site that is related. You may click the link about google adsense.
https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ ... edium=link
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

Choose the ads related to your theme and the cost that you could get from Google ads depends on the type of ad, topic, ad clicks, etc.
  • skysoldier
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Philippines

Post 3+ Months Ago

And also the one that is closely related and an eye catcher so the visitors will be attracted.
  • iceforever.diamonds
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

you should focus on how you will be having a good traffic and how you will go about your keywords...
  • x3mario
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • x3mario

Post 3+ Months Ago

JeffLin wrote:
Hi all,
We have a website,(www.uxcell.com), and the traffic flow is near 10000 per day.
The PR=4, and the rank is near 20,000, i check it on alexa.com .

However, the real thing i want to know is if i join in Google Adsense, what should i pay attention to? What ads should i put on my website? And how much the Google should pay for me?

Someone have any suggestion ,please don't hesitate to inform me.
Thanks
Jeff

Target your channel and it must be content-related. Adsense is more effective if you target your channel correctly. Adsense ads will display other type of ads that is not related to your content if you did not also target the specific type of content.
  • potchie
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • potchie

Post 3+ Months Ago

adsense is the best if you have a huge traffic.
  • JeffLin

Post 3+ Months Ago

aira wrote:
Choose the ads related to your theme and the cost that you could get from Google ads depends on the type of ad, topic, ad clicks, etc.

But there is a question, i run a business of my own, if i add a competitive ads it'll do harm to my own product.
  • coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well...the most important thing to remember is that do not involve yourself or your friends or relatives or your known persons to click on your adsense ads as google is smart enough to know about where and how the clicks are coming.....a single invalid click can penalised your adsense account.......
  • jason32
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jason32

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes never click on your own ads, dont ask anyone to click otherwise you'll be banned without warning ;)
  • brandrocker
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • brandrocker

Post 3+ Months Ago

JeffLin wrote:

But there is a question, i run a business of my own, if i add a competitive ads it'll do harm to my own product...

While browsing your website, that was the thought that stunned me. You have your own products to sell, you have good visitors, your website looks appealing and energetic with nice clean navigation. So, why do you want to display Google Ads in such a site? Do n't your visitors buy products from your site? Placing Google ads will rather increase much undesired competition in your own site! Above all, placing Adsense Ads does not convert well unless you can optimize its position, display settings etc. You need to pay some attention to those as well.

So think twice before applying for Adsense.
  • zhaira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • zhaira

Post 3+ Months Ago

But there is a question, i run a business of my own, if i add a competitive ads it'll do harm to my own product...

Placing of Google Ads to your site may not harm your sight. You need to placed your ads in a proper place on which it can viewed by the users. But you need to create a site that offer best products and services to people. They are right optimize your site using your targeted keywords, quality contents , creative design and the functionality of the site.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts