why do my adsense price become to so low:(

• huangweiqiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • huangweiqiu

Post 3+ Months Ago

I joined Adsense 2 months ago,and I put the ad on my blog which have 400 ips per day.I got good price on the 1st month the price even up to 1.98/click ,but the good situation doesn't last long,the price become to be lower and lower,now my average price turned to 0.07/click,and even i ever got 0.01/click. My website's contents composed by original contents and referrer contents ,about half and half.The website's topic is Linux

Could anyone give me some advice to improve my adsense price? thanks in advance.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

In a nutshell,

When people use Adwords (the program that provides advertisements for Adsense to display) they set goals for the visitors Adsense sends to their sites. This usually means the visitor must find their way to a specific page, signup for a newsletter/RSS-feed, or buy something.

If your site rarely sends visitors that meet these goals, Google will devalue your traffic substantially.
  • huangweiqiu
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • huangweiqiu

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks,joeber

do you mean the reason of the low price is my small traffic? so I need to boost my traffic first of all ,right?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's the ratio of traffic you send to sites that does what those sites want traffic to do, more than it is the amount of traffic you send total.

If you've got a bad ratio to begin with, getting more traffic may just be like throwing larger buckets of water on a fire.
  • SchoolPsychErin
  • Born
  • Born
  • SchoolPsychErin

Post 3+ Months Ago

The same thing has happened to me. In August I my clicks are worth about a tenth of what they have been for the last few months, even though my traffic is increasing. I'm getting worried, but I'm hoping it's temporary. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

I also noticed that, but, I think you have to increase your traffic and the relevance of your post...
  • erikko
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • erikko

Post 3+ Months Ago

in my own opinion, the ctr rates are based on your page impressions and on how many ctr your site receives
  • aira
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • aira

Post 3+ Months Ago

less site traffic and poorly targeted ads are one of the causes of a low conversion
  • asson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • asson

Post 3+ Months Ago

Low prices is due to the low trafiic for the keywords you ads are being shown
  • StarBucks
  • Student
  • Student
  • StarBucks

Post 3+ Months Ago

traffic and low eCPM