Do You apply PPC?

• karmadir
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • karmadir
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have always observed one thing in google, and would like to share with you.

I have seen sites achieving no.1 or no.2 position in google, on a high competition keyword doing PPC.

My question is that is it necessary to do little bit of PPC for getting in google top 10 on a high competition keyword?

Have you ever done this?
  • bermuda
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • bermuda

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, that is a mysterious question because many times you can see the top ranking sites also using the PPC ads.

There might not be any proof about that but one thing is certain and that is using PPC professionally is also recommended, even after achieving great rankings because PPC can bring targeted traffic, in other words real buyers and customers to the pages.
  • Jenie0109
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

We had PPC in one account and decided to remove it to compare stats and I was surprised to see a very small percentage gap. True, PPC helped in giving traffic, but not that much.

I think it's based on the niche and the keyword.
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

In organic results you need to optimize your website by follow Google constant and ethical promotional tactics. PPC is not anyway related with it but yes it helps to make it popular in search engine result pages.
  • meganisla
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • meganisla

Post 3+ Months Ago

PPC search engines can contribute to your web site promotion campaign. However, you should take care that you don't pay too much per click and that you get a positive return on investment.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts