Analyzing my own SEO optimization

• aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I am fairly new to SEO optimization, but from what I have read the following seems important:

- main content, using relevant words
- Meta keywords, meta description, title

How important are using tags in a WP blog? Are they being considered by search engines? How can I best evaluate my own SEO strategy, to determine that I am on the right track?

Thanks.
  • Arindra Datta
  • Arindra Datta

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes, tags should be used in a WP blog. They are important. Google Robot comes and track the content through tags.
Search engine Optimization can be done in two ways. On page optimization and off page optimization. On page optimization is a technical work and need appropriate knowledge. off page optimization can be done in different ways: Back Links Building through directory submission, blog commenting, classifieds, article submission,etc.
  • aleks77
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • aleks77

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, thanks for replying. It is actually the on-page optimization that I don't seem to find appropriate information about. Many articles tell about the importance of meta tags and keyword relevance of the content, but I have not yet found what a good content is, how it meansured, and how I discover the potential for optimization.

What resources did you use to learn about the subject? Do you use software? specific websites? Can it be measured in a quantitive way, and which are 'good' and 'bad' values?

Thanks.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts