Artifical Linking?!?!

• Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan & Mackinac

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have submitted my site to a few directories, and heard somewhere if you use the same anchor text over and over, that this is consider bad and saw as artificial linking.

Is this true? I have a few hunder links that have the same anchor text, should I be worried?
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
I have submitted my site to a few directories, and heard somewhere if you use the same anchor text over and over, that this is consider bad and saw as artificial linking.

Is this true? I have a few hunder links that have the same anchor text, should I be worried?

:Bump:
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cerebro wrote:
:Bump:

If you want your questions answered more quickly go pay for them. Otherwise, let the Ozzu memberbase get to your question when they are free.

:Bump:-ing is not going to win you any popularity contests on here (if there were any)
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm not trying to win any popularity contests, but if anyone has any more information regarding my question, I would greatly appreciate it. :D
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:

Someone took the time to flame me, is there anyone here that can help me with my question :roll:
  • nameslot
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay i have the time.

There is no need to worry about using same anchor text.

Bcoz if you were penalized for using same anchor text then your competitor might submit your site to 10,00 durs with same anchor text. :D
  • Cerebro
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yea thank you SOOOOO MUCH. Kuddos for you :D

Now if someone could just answer my other 7 posts on these boards I would do backflips all day long!
  • recep
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • recep
  • Loc: www.loanus.info

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea there is no need to worry, its okey dont worry
  • lioness
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cerebro wrote:
Someone took the time to flame me, is there anyone here that can help me with my question :roll:

If you are talking about my response above then you have no idea what flaming is :lol:

If not then fine.

Cerebro wrote:
Now if someone could just answer my other 7 posts on these boards I would do backflips all day long!

Dude, if everyone on this forum did what you were doing this place would grind to a halt! If your questions aren't being answered there are several possible reasons:

1) People don't have the time
2) People don't have the answer
3) Your question lacked clarity.

Respect other posters time and efforts in answering your questions. You are a newbie here so I am just giving you some advice. Take it or leave it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts